2017 Chevrolet SS 4D Sedan 6.2L V8 RWD with approximately 26,750 miles. Automatic transmission, sunroof, and full size replacement spare (including 5th OEM rim). Asking $47,500 firm. Priced to sell.

I purchased an extended warranty for this vehicle (the Chevrolet Platinum Protection Plan). The warranty runs through the first to occur of February 28, 2026 or 70,128 miles, so plenty of coverage still remaining. I understand that the remaining term of the warranty can be transferred to the buyer by paying an administrative fee of $75.

Completely stock other than Holden conversion parts
Holden front grille and rear badge
Holden trunk mat
Holden center caps
The original Chevrolet front grille, rear badge, and center caps are boxed up and are included in the sale.
WeatherTech floor mats for the driver, passenger, and back seat are also included.

Rear tires only have approximately 5,000-7,500 miles on them (they were replaced by Bridgestone due to a manufacturer defect).

Meticulously maintained.

I will miss this car, but my wife is pregnant with our 4th kid and it is unfortunately time to move on. I hope to be able to find a buyer who has an appreciation for the vehicle and its history. Having people ask about it at the gas station or in the grocery store parking lot never gets old! This forum has helped me a lot over the years and I hope to be able to find a buyer here (and would frankly take less money from a user on here as opposed to Craig's List or AutoTrader knowing it is going to someone that appreciates the car).