Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought her new in Jan 2018, had 5 miles on her. She rolled off the line in October 2017, one of the last ones out- there were only a handful left new across the country when I bought her. The only thing I've done is a complete re-badging (ALL except the airbag) -- right-badging??-- as well as put the bigger oem black wheels on her, rolling on pilot 4's. Oh and I had the fenders rolled at a customs shop. She's got 30k-ish miles.
I have in front of me all kinds of parts and other stuff for her, but life comes fast sometimes. Last summer I had paid for the 650+ hp treatment down at Hennessey but caught the COVID, lol.

She remains in the garage/shop building most days, more and more lately. I am hoping to keep her till I'm too old to drive her, or gas hits 100 bucks a gallon, and even then... I'll be the uncle with a country place that no one knows about. (Yeah it's a farm.) So my thoughts now are, why mod it? She's perfect, just the way she came.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
970 Posts
here see how close to the "last" you really were.

Reactions: SaberOne

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,872 Posts
here see how close to the "last" you really were.
Great reference, so thanks for providing the link. I have the printout for mine stuffed somewhere, but being 4th of 37 makes me feel somewhat unique.

Crooozin: My SS is a bit doggy after adding some rather heavy 🏋 mods. It feels about 50-horse shy of a full load.✌

·
Super Moderator
8,665 Posts
In addition to @smann 's awesome list above for complete and total production breakdown, we also have the awesome list prepared by member @ben98gs below to help people narrow down production date and production number x of x by VIN.

As I've mentioned before, a great deal of thanks goes to both members for their hard work in helping out thousands of forum members and SS owners in their search for just how special and rare their SS really is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts