Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, I'm (Lucky) the owner of the '16 SS Jungle Green 6MT that I got via BAT. SS is in Showroom condition,
have gone to a couple of CnC and people just rave on type, the condition & color. I'm "New" to the SS world but fell in luv when I saw one at a car show. I'm in the Wash DC area. Love this forum & blown away by the amount of knowledge here!

·
Registered
876 Posts
very rare color/options you got there.

·
Super Moderator
3,990 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @RetGman1811 !!!

Was this the car that belonged to the France family (NASCAR),, that was recently listed on some auction site or another??? If so,,,,Lucky You!!!!

Anyway,,, enjoy your new to you Unicorn!! AND,,,,Pics,,,, OR,,, it didn't happen!!!

ES

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @RetGman1811 !!!

Was this the car that belonged to the France family (NASCAR),, that was recently listed on some auction site or another??? If so,,,,Lucky You!!!!

Anyway,,, enjoy your new to you Unicorn!! AND,,,,Pics,,,, OR,,, it didn't happen!!!

ES
The one he got was from Long Island. Not that nascar one in Washington.

Reactions: ESindon

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Welcome RetGman1811! Great color on a great car. Hope you enjoy this forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi...thanks for the kind commenting!
No it's NOT that "NASCAR" JG SS..
That one is AT , has more miles and is still for sale in Colorado.
Mine was from original owner, less than 8k miles came with original owner books and original window sticker!
It's an MT SS, SR and full spare!
The JG color is much, much more attractive in person than in most photos.
I'll post photos when I get my son to help with that Tech project!

Mind you I'm a long time Mustang Fan and had to trim 1 from the Herd to make room for the SS. I'm the 2nd owner of a 65 coupe since 1993 and will never sell that one!
For the SS looking to black out several chrome parts and get black wheels! No engine or exhaust mods/changes!
The SS is NOT my DD and is housed in my garage at all times waiting for the next sunny no snow/ice on the ground day for a spin!
Love the SS..It exactly fits the bill!
I searched for almost a year nation wide when the BAT auction came to my attention. Wife gave me the OK to bid to win with No Restrictions. It finally came down to me and a bidder, who owns a bunch of Dealerships in Indiana & ILLINOIS,...but I stayed in to win it and I did!! All in all I think I got the SS for "Good" price considering it's overall "rarity" and condition. During my SS search the prices just kept going up on me.
I'm in the NoVa/Wash DC area!
Best to All!

·
Premium Member
7,316 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
876 Posts
where did the original owner reside? Edit: i see long island was mentioned.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Love the JG, personally I couldn’t pull that color off (plus I already had my Slipltream ‘16) …. :). Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to the 16' SS JG/6M/sunroof/FS spare club. I believe there's only 13 of us (configured that way)?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts