Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting Marilyn up for sale. Don't really need to sell, don't really want to sell, but if someone pays asking I'll let her go. She's a turnkey ripper and will tear up any Auto X, HPDE, or Canyon you throw at her. Trust me when I say you'll hit your limits as a driver before you hit the limits of her capability. Car isn't posted anywhere but here. I want her to go to an enthusiast who will take good care of her just like I have.

I'll try to keep the mod list brief, but you can follow the build journal here: The Build - From Stock, To Suspension, to LSX -...

Mod List:
  • Cam Motion cam - Custom Grind
  • MSD Atomic Intake ported by Tony Mamo
  • Brodix BR7 Heads gone through by WCCH. New exhaust valve guides and new PAC valve springs. (Hint: I needed .700 lift valve springs)
  • Manton custom length pushrods
  • Titanium Valves
  • Johnson Short Travel Axle Oiling Lifters
  • Comp shaft mounted rockers
  • Melling ported by Edwin @ Speciality Performance
  • Comp billet double roller timing set
  • ARH 2inch Headers into stock bimodals
  • Flex Fuel Kit - Currently runs full time E85, but can run on pump.
  • FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 Stall
  • BMR Rear LCAs
  • BMR Toe Rods
  • BMR Trailing arms
  • BMR Subfame Connectors
  • Whiteline EVERYTHING. No rubber bushings left on the car
  • Whiteline front sway bar
  • 6 Piston Brembo Calipers up front
  • Repainted Calipers with custom Holden Racing Team logos
  • DBA 4000 Series rotors
  • DBA Race Pads front and Rear
  • Vertini VS09 Forged monoblocks
    • 20x9.5 Front +36
    • 20x10.5 Rear +52
  • King Ultra Low springs (had Super Lows on it previously)
  • ARP Everything
  • Maverick Man Carbon Vented Hood
  • Maverick Man Carbon Front Splitter (Only one in existence so far. He hasn't started full production)
  • Maverick Man Carbon Rear Splitter
  • Maverick Man Carbon Ducktail and roof spoiler
  • Spyder LED tail lights
  • Holden Conversion Front and Rear
  • Holden Airbag cover
  • Blackout Kit and vents
  • PBM Painted roof
  • Fully Ceramic Coated
If you pay asking, I'll have the car completely polished and re-coated in a fresh layer of ceramic. All stock parts I have will be included in the sale except for the factory wheels.

$59,000 FIRM

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,889 Posts
I’ve seen a lot of cars on here, but none this nicely appointed. Incredible time and effort put into this, and it boggles the mind that it’s up for sale. In fact, it scares the hell out of me.

BTW, is that a tall block 9.750 or a standard deck 9.240? If I ever do up-power mine, this is close to how I would do it.

Reactions: RedhotFLSS

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’ve seen a lot of cars on here, but none this nicely appointed. Incredible time and effort put into this, and it boggles the mind that it’s up for sale. In fact, it scares the hell out of me.

BTW, is that a tall block 9.750 or a standard deck 9.240? If I ever do up-power mine, this is close to how I would do it.
Thank you for the kind words!

It is a standard deck block. If i end up keeping it, she'll most likely get a Harrop 2650 on top :devilish:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I finally get it...NO BOOST!
You California guys with the claSSic old school black plates are so Clever.

GLWS!

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,889 Posts
Thank you for the kind words!

It is a standard deck block. If i end up keeping it, she'll most likely get a Harrop 2650 on top :devilish:
I grew up in Oceanside/Carlsbad, so when I read Weseloh Chevrolet in your previous build thread, it brings back memories from the late '60s —forward. Anyway, very nice build, albeit I'm surprised that you would consider adding a '2650 after all that unique NA fun. ✌

Reactions: lclbruddah808

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I grew up in Oceanside/Carlsbad, so when I read Weseloh Chevrolet in your previous build thread, it brings back memories from the late '60s —forward. I worked/lived in almost every part of California, from San Diego to San Jose. Anyway, very nice build, albeit I'm surprised that you would consider adding a '2650 after all that unique NA fun. Maybe the idle isn't smooth enough. ✌
Yep I actually live in Oceanside! haha small world.

Well its either a 2650, or I bore and stroke it out to a 502, 13.5:1 compression, and full time E85/Ignite Red. Make a screamer. We'll see where this goes !

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
@lclbruddah808 , please edit the first post to include the location as rules require.
Without it we'll have to remove your ad from view.

FIXED.
Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Keep it bro. All that time and effort and headache. You will regret it bro.
When I put money into any kind of car I keep it forever. I just dumped 45k into performance alone. Making the LS3 as indestructible as possible with Koza Performance turbo kit and everything you can do to a engine almost has been done. And Trans and brakes like yours with GM big ass rotors.
It's like 5 pages worth of work lol. Can't post it all. And cosmetic don't get me started on that lol. Easily 20k in cosmetic lol. Long story short trust me if you sell you will regret. So if like you say if you don't have to sell then don't bro. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Two seconds later… Google search - how to buy a $70k car when you know you can’t afford it….

😂 love the car wish there was more videos of it on YouTube. Or wish I had enough cash to buy it. Sometimes buying a built care is great when someone has a better eye for a flawless design than myself

·
Registered
15 Posts
To the OP:

I haven’t been on this forum in years.
sold my stock 2014 SS like an idiot to get a camaro ss. Miss the SS sedan so bad.
I look at SSs ALL the time. I went through the trouble of resetting my password since I haven’t been on this forum in years to just say: holy effing $sh...!!! This car is unbelievable.
do. NOT. Sell it.
Thank you for posting the pics. Most gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To the OP:

I haven’t been on this forum in years.
sold my stock 2014 SS like an idiot to get a camaro ss. Miss the SS sedan so bad.
I look at SSs ALL the time. I went through the trouble of resetting my password since I haven’t been on this forum in years to just say: holy effing $sh...!!! This car is unbelievable.
do. NOT. Sell it.
Thank you for posting the pics. Most gorgeous!
Thank you, thank you. Appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Your photography is exceptional. Subject is beautiful of course, but the pics are fantastic.
I wish I could take credit for these photos, but they were shot by my good friend over at 3psMedia!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BUMP

Would look beautiful under your Christmas Tree
🎄🎄🤶🤶🎅🎅

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Need to compete in any event at LS Fest? She's turnkey!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts