Chevy SS Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Ok. Glad I'm not being unreasonable. I tend to take the retail price and half it seeing it's used. Then add shipping.

·
Registered
2016 Chevy SS HW
11 Posts
Hi, I am new to the fourm but will take the weathertechs and the shade shipped to Raleigh, NC? Sorry I can't PM you yet (maybe you can PM me?).

·
Super Moderator
7,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum @TheBeast369 . Get five posts under your belt, log off for a few and log back on and you will have the PM(conversation) feature available to you. (y)

Reactions: ESindon

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I will probably be driving to Raleigh this weekend or meeting someone halfway. The guy that wants to buy my exhaust is also in Raleigh. Best case scenario I could knock both of them out at the same time.

Reactions: 15SuperSport

·
Registered
2016 Chevy SS HW
11 Posts
I will probably be driving to Raleigh this weekend or meeting someone halfway. The guy that wants to buy my exhaust is also in Raleigh. Best case scenario I could knock both of them out at the same time.
I will be leaving to go out of town wednesday, if you are coming before that I can defn meet.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
This weekend as in the 3rd or 4th.

·
Registered
Fixing My Own "SS"
78 Posts
I'm also in Raleigh and if the exhaust sale falls through, I'm interested.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Reactions: SaberOne

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Sounds about right. I got mine from Holden Parts USA but I'm guessing he didn't make much money shipping that boat anchor from Australia.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Bump for updated availability.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
PM'd on the RotoFab

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'm open to shipping the wheels. Doesn't look like there are enough local cars to sell them here.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,647 Posts
JHP offered the towbar with tongue kit for $627, and it is currently unavailable.
That's where I purchased mine back in 2017, and I'm glad I did. It's one of my favorite mods thus far. I like that it doesn't hang down below the facia with such a clean appearance. I didn't care for the stock paint, so I had it stripped and powder coated.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Updated sold items and prices.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts