Chevy SS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Moving links to their own post to make it easier to read.

·
Registered
169 Posts
PM'd about MGW shifter.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The tow bar, helm manual, side vents, halo brace, and door handles are gone.

Reactions: distracted driver

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
So the actual to tow bar went with the car and you just sold the receiver?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'm not sure I know the proper nomenclature. I sold the car with what I call a receiver. The piece that replaces the rear bumper and has a 2" hole to accept the shift ball. I call the bar with the 2" ball attached a tow bar.

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
I'm not sure I know the proper nomenclature. I sold the car with what I call a receiver. The piece that replaces the rear bumper and has a 2" hole to accept the shift ball. I call the bar with the 2" ball attached a tow bar.
Ok that’s what I thought. That’s what I want. Thanks. Would’ve paid you pretty hefty for it too and took a road trip to get it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I don't know which items is the "tongue" and which is the "towbar", but item 1 on page 4 stayed with the car. I have items 1-6 on page 6.

I should have pulled it before trading in the car but I was reluctant to turn it in with a square hold in the bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
I don't know which items is the "tongue" and which is the "towbar", but item 1 on page 4 stayed with the car. I have items 1-6 on page 6.

I should have pulled it before trading in the car but I was reluctant to turn it in with a square hold in the bumper.

View attachment 290763

View attachment 290764

View attachment 290765
Yes you should have. The piece that went with the car is the piece I want. Would’ve drove down to get it. I want to do drag week and don’t want to bring a trailer just the tray and hold maybe 350lbs of shite back there and not have it on my roof. That’s the whole reason I want the OEM tow bar

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Everything paid for thus far has been shipped. You should have the tracking number at the email address you used for Paypal.

Reactions: distracted driver

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'm planning to sell it locally when
I'm interest in roof rack if still available. I'm in GA.
I'm interest in roof rack if still available. I'm in GA.
I'm planning to sell it to a local next week with the exhaust. If that falls through you are 2nd or 3rd in line for people that want it shipped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would you do a package price on the fog light bezels and upper grille trim shipped to 73099? PM please
Wouldn’t happen to have the lower grille trim would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum @mikey1107 . You'll need five or more posts to start a conversation (PM). Get typing!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Would you do a package price on the fog light bezels and upper grille trim shipped to 73099? PM please
Wouldn’t happen to have the lower grille trim would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I snapped a few clips on the lower trim so I threw it away.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Better pictures of the chrome trim I have left. One rock chip through the chrome on the one fog light. All clips intact.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I'm surprised the Roto-Fab hasn't sold yet. Am I asking too much, or has that mod fell out of favor with the community?

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
I'm surprised the Roto-Fab hasn't sold yet. Am I asking too much, or has that mod fell out of favor with the community?
I think people may just be remembering the old pricing for new ones (which yours is relatively close to). The price of new ones has gone up substantially over the last year or so (kinda shocked to see them creeping up on $500 w/shipping now). Perhaps one thing to point out (in bold) is that vendors cannot legally sell/ship a new one if you are located in Commiefornia (a big percentage of the market), so buying a good used one from a private party is the easiest way to get around that restriction. GLWS (y)

$.02

21 - 40 of 55 Posts