Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
6spd manual, slick top with spare, SLIHRM. Title in hand.
Edit: Asking $38,999.00

2nd owner, purchased with 900 miles on the odo from a forum member. All the little mods you would end up wanting to do yourself, but done already!

Upgrades:
  • Brand new (currently ~50 miles) Continental Extreme Contact Sport Tires (roadforce balanced).
  • Rotofab with (brand new) dry and (older) oiled filters
  • Rotofab radiator cover
  • Vitesse throttle controller
  • Skip shift eliminator
  • Holden front and rear badges
  • Black out trim: grills, DRLs, side vents
  • Full front (hood fenders) Xpel along with rocker panels all the way around and trunk deck
  • Opti-coat done when near new
  • Painted engine cover (currently off car)
  • Weathershield car cover
Condition:
  • Needs nothing, ready to roll.
  • All service done at Chevy dealer, oil changes every ~5k miles.
  • Interior and exterior are in great condition, consistent with mileage and age.
  • Wheels are perfect - no curb rash.
  • One minor ding on passenger rear wheel fender (barely noticeable). Little scrape in paint protection on driver side runner. Small chip on top of driver side mirror. All noted in pictures.
  • In November '18 the car was parked and hit on the passenger doors. Doors were the only part damaged and were fully replaced via insurance - everything looks/functions as new. (pics available)
  • All original parts (grill, airbox, engine cover, etc.) + paperwork and service records included.
Optional (add $750) - Set of 18" BBS SR wheels with Michelin X-Ice XI3 winter tires. Wheels are in perfect shape, could possibly get another season out of the tires.

Autotrader ad link for other pics (including the dings mentioned)

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to keep it, its just too much money in a car I don't drive that much.

The SS is a great daily to match with your S2K - you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I agree 100% and am unfortunately in the same boat. We have 4 cars and it’s a lot of money tied up in something that doesn’t get driven that much. The S2000 is much more of the slow car fast appeal as well for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts