Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Beautiful car that was delivered new to the France family ( owners of NASCAR ) in 2016 where 470 miles were put on her then traded into Maserati of Daytona. Found her way to the Seattle area (break in period) where I picked her up and helped kick up her heels for 2600 miles across the Palouse, northern Idaho, Montana, through Yellowstone, Jackson Hole and down to Denver.
This car is an Automatic with no Sunroof and full size spare. The only mark on the car is a small rock chip in the front bumper that was fixed by previous owner. Re-badged with Maverick Man Carbon Bow Tie on the front and Powder Coated SS on the back. A head turning automobile.
Denver Based
Asking $54 K
More Pictures available (site limit of 10))

Untitled-10.jpg
Untitled-17.jpg
Untitled-15.jpg
Untitled-12.jpg
Untitled-10.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
DSC05534.jpg
IMG_8456.jpg
DSC05542.jpg
IMG_8496.jpg

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,644 Posts
I came very close to ordering the green back when I placed my deposit in late 2016. Even today, I still like it but I always worried that it could get old or worse yet, pick up a few chips and and then struggle to color match it with touch-up paint.

This listing is so beautiful and I still kick myself for not ordering a second SS (orange or green) to put on ice.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
That is the most god awful color. I love it. GLWS.
Clearly, those pics are taken with a filter which enhances the green (a lot!!). Seeing one in person with your own eyeballs does not impart quite the saturation level being shown here. Perhaps these pics were just intended to be a litmus test of just how much one truly appreciates the color green.

·
Premium Member
2017 SS Auto
46 Posts
I swapped out all of the chrome trim for black on my NGM SS, but I admit I've always preferred the chrome trim on the Green and Orange models.

Beautiful car. GLWS.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Filter or not I think the OP definitely captured the lime/gold undertones JGM can take on (in the right lighting). GLWS.

Reactions: Drone

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Clearly, those pics are taken with a filter which enhances the green (a lot!!). Seeing one in person with your own eyeballs does not impart quite the saturation level being shown here. Perhaps these pics were just intended to be a litmus test of just how much one truly appreciates the color green.
The photographer used light room to adjust for the sun but no filters. What I was trying to show and you can see it in most pictures, the car changes color based on the shadows, time of day, direct light. It is one of the astonishing characteristics of the Caliente paint job. It sparkles. Not sure how they did it in the paint room. The picture of the trunk is a bit strange with the green of the grass and the paint color looking a bright lime but the photographer told me it was the nature of the sun and time of day. For 9/10 of the pictures, the car looks like that. True.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Filter or not I think the OP definitely captured the lime/gold undertones JGM can take on (in the right lighting). GLWS.
Five minutes into owning the car I pulled into a shopping center and an attractive woman crossed in front of the car. She stopped in mid stride, cocked her head, walked a few feet back so she could talk to me and said "I have never seen a car that color.....and now it is my favorite color" When deciding on whether to buy Nightfall Gray or Jungle Green, my girlfriend and her daughter told me.... if you are going to buy an SS, go all the way. Own the color, it will be the only one you see. I love the color more every day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Drooling over here!
After doing the photos in a local park and the crowd/ comments we drew, made me not want to ever sell the car. Having said that, my life is moving in a direction where the car doesn't fit like it does today. If someone really wants this car, we can work something out that works for everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
After doing the photos in a local park and the crowd/ comments we drew, made me not want to ever sell the car. Having said that, my life is moving in a direction where the car doesn't fit like it does today. If someone really wants this car, we can work something out that works for everyone.
I'm dying, WHY, WHY, WHY can't this be a manual with a sunroof?!?! LOL... GLWS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts