It has been a while since my last post here, and a lot has changed since then. I always enjoyed the forum (and members) and all the knowledge that I obtained here, and I would like to thank everyone for all the help and consideration.

I wanted to give a brief history as to my time here on the forum. It all started in August of 2016, when I purchased my 2016 SS, new from a dealer out of state. It was during the 20% (I believe) off sale on certain SS vehicles. I wanted to get in on the sale, and purchased mine on the last day of the sale. I had sent a cashiers check for the car and was to pick up the SS at my convenience. It was also at this time that the “stop sale” of all new SS sedans went into effect, and I was not able to pick it up for several months, there it was sitting on the showroom floor with my new license plates and insurance on it! Lots of back and forth with the folks at Mary Bara’s department ay Chevy, not with her directly, and actually Chevy was helpful in the end. So I finally got it home, made two trips to Livernois for some “goodies” and then things in my life changed, car needs changed, and regrettably it was time to sell. My wife and I both enjoyed driving around the country in the car, and it was fun when people would ask “what is it”, among other things. I sold it here on the forum in 2020 to a forum member from Washington State, a great transaction all the way around. He made the plane trip here, and drove the SS back home. So I started looking at the SRT as it was mentioned quite a bit here, seemed to fit our current needs, and was getting some great reviews. We searched the web, found the SRT, and made the trip in 2018 to Ron Tonkin Tourismo (Ferrari Dealer) in Portland Oregon. They had just taken in a 2016 SRT and It was ordered special from the factory with all the optional equipment you could get as it was a dealers showroom model. So forward to today and again it is time to move on to a different vehicle. Due to life circumstances, and an ever increasing work load that has us traveling a lot more than we would like to, it is time. I am hoping that someone here might be looking for something a bit different in needs (or wants) like I was. The SRT has always had the best care and maintenance since I have owned it. Clear title with absolutely no issues that I am aware of. This is also posted on the SRT forum. I have lots of pics for anyone seriously interested.

Serviced regularly with premium oil, not the run of the mill bulk stuff. I purchased the factory extended warranty that is still effective. It is transferable to the new owner, but I do not have any idea at this stage of the life of the SRT what that might actually cost to the new owner. Again it is fully transferable but it is 100% up to the new owner to handle all the details, and all insured cost will be totally the new owners responsibility.
Please look closely at the list of optional equipment, as all available factory options were added. This Jeep is 100% factory stock with no modifications or alterations. (There is non factory window tint done locally.)

Painted in brilliant black crystal pearlcoat.
Sepia laguna leather seats with SRT embossing
475 HP 6.4 Hemi V8 with fuel saver technology
8 speed automatic transmission with E-shift Quadra-Trac with active on demand 4WD system Red SRT Performance
Brembo brakes
High performance adaptive damping system with Bilstein Shocks
Launch control
Heated flat bottom steering wheel with paddle shifters
Carbon fiber interior trim
Heated and ventilated front seats with heated only rear seats
Remote start
Park view camera system
Front and Rear park assist
Forward collision warning
Adaptive cruise control
Active blind spot monitoring with rear cross path detection
8.4 inch U-Connect Navigation System with SRT performance pages
19 speaker Harmon Kardon premium audio system with 10 inch subwoofer
Dual pane panoramic sunroom with suede like headliner
20 inch SRT Black Vapor Chrome spider monkey wheels.
Tow package
New brakes and rotors on front 6-28-19 at 41,768 miles
4 New Toyo Proxes S/T tires and 4 wheel alignment 2-10-20 at 57,345 miles
Factory original replacement windshield 6-29-20 at 60,619 miles