I am the original owner. Car has always been garaged and been pampered the entire time. Non smoker, and no kids. Has 15,300 miles. Red hot 2 colour, 6 speed manual, sunroof and has spare tire. I have installed Holden airbag, Holden floor mats and boot mat, Holden grill and Holden logo on boot. I have original Holden headlight covers, VF Commodore owners manual, installed the red Motorsport centre caps on rims. Replaced the side chrome vents to black, replaced the silver trim on dash and centre console to piano black. All these parts I brought back from Australia myself. Bonnet has clear bra 1/3 way up. I have not flashed the radio to Holden, stills says Chevrolet Mylink, that was next on my list. I still have original side vents and Chevrolet branded airbag. I swore I was never going to sell my baby, but things have changed, so would love to find someone who appreciates a Australian built car. I can answer any questions, have all documentation, and clear clean title in hand. I am sure I missed other Holden parts I added. I also removed the SS off grill and boot. I am not forum savvy, and struggle using this. So please be patient. Willing to send any pictures or video. Car in like new condition. I was limited to 6 picture cause they exceeded 20 mb Cheers.