Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 ss m6 w/lsa
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to list the car here for a few days. I like this ss forum and the community here and would like to give someone a shot here. I have a solid offer from the dealer on here for it, but I've decided to see if there is a member on here that wants to grab it.

2016 black with sunroof and spare tire option. Manual trans. Second owner. I did the steering recall after I bought from original owner at 14,xxx miles. He put lsa on at 12,xxx miles. Prior to that he had arh headers, intake and a tune. He took very very good care of the car in long island ny. He never drove it in winter. Always garaged.
Car currently has 24,4xx miles I put on since last October. It was my daily driver up until couple months ago. I went to a brushless car wash several times during the week during crappy weather in the winter.

current mods: LSA from boost district with heat exchanger mounted behind grill. 2.75upper i believe. Should be 8-9psi. 850 injectors. Arh headers to high flow cats into stock bimodals that function. Sesame street racing did the lsa install and rick crawford did the remote tune. Black exterior side vents. Tinted front windows. LED reverse lights and most importantly, clutch spring mod. Also has weathertech mats and trunk liner. Stock mats will be included along with stock brochure and all original paperwork from purchase including 2 keys. I do NOT have the window sticker though. He couldnt find it.
I have 14/15 wheels on it currently with brand new firehawks 285 on back and stock tires 245 brand new up front. These 14/15 wheels I got used and have some pitting on them but only when you look close. I have stock set of 16/17 wheels with 2 of them having some curb rash. I have 4 pirelli sotozero tires but after dismounting them, tire shop said 1 was no good. They will all be included plus an additonal stock front tire thats got a few thousand miles on it.
Cons: kids in backseat. Probably marks from their carseats although I had covers on the actual seats themselves the entire time. I can find a chip in paint near the drivers door and if I look for a while can probably find a scratch. The check engine light came on few months ago when i tapped the exhaust on a speed bump. It was o2 sensor code and cleared it and went away. Just came back randomly other day again and I cleared it and it has stayed off. Same code for the o2 sensor.
The car is awesome. It has always had Amsoil oil changes its entire life and when I was dailying it, it was garaged nightly and is still garaged and sits more now. It was never dyno tuned but should be in mid 500 range easily. I never tracked the car but previous owner ran it at strip one day with just the headers and ran a mid 12's.
wife bought a used benz so I'm gona free up money for that and I have a trx on order. Im gona give it a couple days for forum members then ill most likely be taking the dealers offer.
I am asking $48,000. I have the title in hand. I am in northern NJ in Morris County. Nearest airport is Newark Airport if you arent local. Feel free to ask questions as I can respond quick on here. I would not hesitate to jump in and drive it across the country, which I actually offered to do for a dealer. I will be hitting the hay now but working during the day the next few days for any questions or anything I missed. I know I cant find any interior pictures right now but its all stock with nothing crazy in there. Just 2 car seats in back which im taking out shortly. Thanks for letting me list here.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have brokered cars some for a hobby and so I have also sold a few for friends, always check Carvana, Vroom, and Driveway for offers too. I have seen offers from them higher than most dealerships. However having the LSA may actually hurt you more with them than a brick and mortar dealership but it doesn't hurt to take 3 minutes and check them. They do all the work too its easy

·
Registered
16 ss m6 w/lsa
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have brokered cars some for a hobby and so I have also sold a few for friends, always check Carvana, Vroom, and Driveway for offers too. I have seen offers from them higher than most dealerships. However having the LSA may actually hurt you more with them than a brick and mortar dealership but it doesn't hurt to take 3 minutes and check them. They do all the work too its easy
Thanks. Would rather sell it to someone on here, if not its going to go to a dealer from this forum in texas. Apprecite the input

·
Premium Member
2016 A6, Roof/Spare, SLIHRM
13 Posts
Wow. She is pretty. Hate to see you sell her. GLWS. Another Unicorn left the pasture.

Reactions: itlylawboy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts