Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my beloved 2015 6MT SS. I've owned this car since April of 2019, and it had 60k miles on it when I bought it. It's been a fantastic vehicle. I love it, and didn't really plan on ever selling it. However, a piece of land we have been looking at has come up for sale, and we could use the extra funds for a down payment. So that's the reason I've made the difficult decision to sell.

Here are the main details:

2015 Chevy SS
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Sunroof
Full-size spare
Heron White
76,500 trouble-free miles
Always garage-kept
Clean title
Price: $36k firm

Minor Performance Mods:
  • Rotofab CAI
  • Deleted secondary cats
  • Dyno tune (394 rwhp/390 ft-lbs)
  • Yoram's lighter clutch spring (clutch feels amazing)
  • Eibach Pro Lowering Springs

Exterior Mods:
  • Full Holden badge swap including trunk and grill badges, SSV badge, wheel center caps, steering wheel, and even the floor mats.
  • It also had a clear protective bra on the entire front bumper, and the front part of the hood and quarter panels.
  • 20mm wheel adaptors all the way around.

Other Notable Details:
  • The car has like 500 miles on four brand new Continental Extremecontact Sport Max Performance Summer tires.
  • A front and rear alignment was done just after installing the new tires.
  • Oil and filter always changed on time.

Notable flaws:
  • Tiny ding on the bottom of the rear bumper cover (see pic with key fob for size reference). Barely noticeable unless you're up close or detailing the car. That's how I found it.
  • The previous owner cracked the black part of the driver's side mirror housing when backing out of his garage. He fixed it with some sort of black putty that he smoothed on there and painted black. He could have done a better job IMO, but it's not terrible. You can see it if you're up close and know it's there, but don't really notice it otherwise (pic included, and it looks worse in the picture than it does in real life IMO). You can order a new replacement black mirror trim piece from Chevy for like $200 if it really bugs you.
  • Tiny door ding in rear passenger door. No big deal...but small things drive me nuts, so thought I would mention it. The one time I park close to the building at work... :(

The car is mechanically perfect, a real head-turner, and an absolute joy to drive. I am asking $36,000 firm. Located in Oklahoma City.

(more photos in comments due to 10 photo max)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Davidss03 Yes sir. Still available!

@SoFloSS Your question made me curious, so I just called the shop where I got it tuned, and the guy sent me a picture of the dyno sheet. Apparently they lied to me when I picked it up from the shop last year. They told me 400/400, but I was so excited I forgot to grab a dyno sheet. So when I called just now, the guy took a photo of his computer screen (janky, I know), and texted it to me. It actually made 394 HP and 390 ft-lbs. So that's kind of unfortunate. I mean not that it makes much of a difference I guess, except it makes me a liar. I am going to edit the post right now. And I will post the photo of the dyno sheet in another comment if I can figure out how to do so. Thanks for asking about it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
@Davidss03 Yes sir. Still available!

@SoFloSS Your question made me curious, so I just called the shop where I got it tuned, and the guy sent me a picture of the dyno sheet. Apparently they lied to me when I picked it up from the shop last year. They told me 400/400, but I was so excited I forgot to grab a dyno sheet. So when I called just now, the guy took a photo of his computer screen (janky, I know), and texted it to me. It actually made 394 HP and 390 ft-lbs. So that's kind of unfortunate. I mean not that it makes much of a difference I guess, except it makes me a liar. I am going to edit the post right now. And I will post the photo of the dyno sheet in another comment if I can figure out how to do so. Thanks for asking about it!
Wasn't trying to call you out. But tbh that still sounds incredibly high for just an intake and tune. I dynoed at 391 with headers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wasn't trying to call you out. But tbh that still sounds incredibly high for just an intake and tune. I dynoed at 391 with headers.
Yeah I getcha. Dyno numbers vary so much from machine to machine, and depend on so many atmospheric variables as well, it’s hard to compare them directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts