Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been thinking about selling my SS because I never drive it has 6k miles only mod is weathertech,dry rotofab and radiator cover they have less than 500 miles on them, I love the car but if someone would give me 40k I think I would sell it. I'm in south Ga so if anyone is interested let me know
Thanks,Shannon

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I'll try and get some tomorrow I don't have any on my phone, I'll post them as soon as I have a chance, if you are close you should just come see in person it's still new inside and out

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it's installed I'll take a picture when I take pictures of interior, the picture I uploaded was just one I had on my phone when the rotofab was installed, I also have the oem intake and filter

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a couple pics, I'm not a photographer and I took them with a cheap phone, if you want something specific let me know

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a few pms but no one has came and seen it in person, someone looking for a mint SS will be impressed, I love the car but never have time to enjoy it and also thinking of buying a new heavy duty wrecker for my business is the only reason for thinking of selling it

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump anyone want to make me a offer before I go trade I'd like for someone that's going to appreciate it to own it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've had some interest but no one serious I'd like to sell and see someone enjoy this SS , TTT $38.5k serious inquiries please come see it in person it's like a new one!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Not a single person has came in person to see the car only emails and a couple calls. I have decided I really want to sell it, it hasn't been driven in months. Ready to sell 38.5k obo.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump
I haven't been on in a while SS is still just sitting, I'm looking for a gmt800 rcsb for my son if someone has one for sale or trade let me know.
Thanks,Shannon

·
Registered
424 Posts
.... only mod is weathertech,dry rotofab and radiator cover ..QUOTE

TINT? The windows look very dark. Has TINT been installed; if so what %? Several states restrict heavy tint and my state specially so, per personal experience :-(

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump not a single person has seen it. I guess I need to put a for sale sign on it and park it in town

·
Registered
367 Posts
Really tough time to try to sell anything let alone a car which nearly requires an in-person look at it. You have a great car with incredibly low mileage. The price may be a little steep which is probably why you're not getting much action on it. Similar low mileage examples are listed for around $35-36k at dealerships via online sources. You have every right to stand firm on a price, but if you're serious about selling it I think you should shoot for a $34-35k sale price. Just my two cents - not trying to offend. Best of luck!

·
Registered
72 GS455 (sold) 67 427 Fairlane(totaled) 05 GTO (sold)
12 Posts
that's a gorgeous SS-I would hold the price at 39 with that mileage. If it was a stick, it would interest me more but it is also a looong way away from Soal for me. I believe Autotrader and cargurus would be good for you, I scan them when looking to buy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts