1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Red Hot II. MT, 23,240mi $35,000

Hi All!
Miles now are 24,500 or so.
It's bright red (Red Hot II). $35,000 asking price. 100% Stock. No mods.
Manual Trans. No Sunroof. No Spare (but see below as I have two sets of factory rims). This is a very rare color/options combo, as I understand.

I'm the original owner. I don't drive a lot, so that's why the low miles. I'm the only person who has ever driven this car, and it's been babied.
Comes with a full set of laser-fit WeatherTech liners.

It's nearly perfect, but has a few rock chips and some curb rash on a rim or two, but it's spent entire life in a heated garage and never been abused in any way, shape or form.

Also available or negotiable in sale: Second Full Set of Factory Rims with Michelin Pilot Alpin snow tires (I'm In Chicago). I got these so it would look as good in winter as summer!

So, IM if you are interested. Car (and I) live in the Chicago area.
Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
....This is a very rare color/options combo, as I understand.

2015 SS Production Statistics
262 were Red Hot
8 with no sunroof, inflator and manual

There were only 2 manual RH2s with no sunroof and a spare. I almost bought 1 of those out of Sedalia MO but I knew I'd miss having a sunroof.

I love the RH2s. GLWS!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Skywriter, how does it handle in the snow with the Alpin tires?
Those tires really make any kind of frozen precip a non-issue. We haven't had many snow events that coincided with me driving, but the bit I've done was really illustrative of the value of a true snow tire. It grips like a mountain goat. You can't drive like an idiot, but it's totally secure. These particular tires are also very good in the dry if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
very very nice.......

GLWS (free bump!)

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
GLWS, looks like a great car at a good price. Keep the ad up, don’t start thinking about taking a low-ball offer until well into spring...;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GLWS, looks like a great car at a good price. Keep the ad up, don’t start thinking about taking a low-ball offer until well into spring...;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the support!! I'm still in love with this car. I'm not in a hurry, and I'm thinking I won't get serious till spring unless something comes up. Just ran over a screw with the Alpins, and got to use AAA for a flatbed home this weekend. Tire is repaired and holding air fine, but probably I'll replace the rear snow tires if I still own it in the fall (I already decided this was the rear's last winter, anyway).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi All.
Now, I'm going to seriously put the SS up for sale. There are only 12 MT SS's on Autotrader currently. My price is very good in comparison to all I see.

Not feeling the waters anymore. Any interested parties, please send a Pvt message. Miles are now at 19,500 or so.
2nd set of rims are negotiable!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Miles are Now approx 22,000.
No issues/problems. Winter set of Factory Rims/Tires are also in play. Rear winter tires will need to be replaced this season if I end up driving it in the winter.
:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump for Price Decrease and Miles Update.... Going to trade it before New Years if an enthusiast doesn't want it....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts