Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just popped up in central Iowa. Ad says manual, VIN, pics and pedals along with @ben98gs 's incredible resource say otherwise. 2 owner, low mileage, Holden conversion. Looks clean, does not list the steering or seatbelt recalls as complete, pic does appear to show new side bolster for seatbelt recall. Driver's seat looks better than mine 😔
Listed at $46,995. No skin in the game, not my dealership. Happy to take a look for any interested parties not local, because SS.

·
Super Moderator
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Went and checked out the above PBM SS today. Paint is a little tired, a correction and detail should bring it back nicely. A bit of curb rash on the factory Alcoa's. Looks to be factory exhaust with straight pipes and dual tips from the axle back. Similar setup on my '14 sounded great, droned terribly. Holden conversion looks good, but I'm not sure on the rear badge. It is a "V" with a redline, and says "Series II" under the redline. I sure thought that meant VFII, but I drive a Chevy so I don't know. ;)

Overall, it is a nice car, a little TLC would find it to be a rare beauty for sure. Being a Sunday, couldn't help but sneak a few pics of the Aussie reunion. (y)

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts