After only 2 months of ownership, i have to let my baby go. I had a couple family life changes, as well as trouble selling other cars, so decided to sell. 2015 Perfect Blue manual with moonroof and spare tire. about 87k miles. Car has had a 7 year ceramic coating applied in 2018. Original owner is a forum member. Car has a loan on it so will need some time to get title. price OBO, please send offers. shipping needs to be supplied by buyer.

I am the third owner. Purchased from winners of auction.
No engine, electrical, or trans issues in my ownership
interior is mint except for a little glue residue from a removed cell phone mount.
shocks are functioning perfectly with a clean bill of health from dealer service last month.

Mods:
tint
full black out trim
Holden badge conversion
skip shift eliminator

car was loved, garaged, and have a folder of service receipts from original owner.

Extras to be negotiated:
Full weathertech mats
OBD2 dongle for remote windows
full set of michelin snow tires on wheels.

I plan to have another SS in the future, thinking to sell some parts separate, however i am happy to talk about inclusion.

link to cars and bids auction where original owner sold car: 2015 Chevrolet SS - 6-Speed Manual, 1 Owner, Extensive Service Documentation the car is in the same shape, just 3-4k miles added.