Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
yea i think you have been working pretty hard here the last 2 weeks...lol
GREAT JOB :cheers:
Thank you! Unfortunately a side effect has been while I've always wanted one now I REALLY want one.

Reactions: Pinetree and KenzSS

·
Registered
185 Posts
GTPprix i know this is thread jacking but have you seen or done any work on holden key fobs? i have one but not having much luck making it work?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Wont work; its 433MHz our systems are 315MHz.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to change the turn distance from yards to feet. Kind of hard to get used to since everything else I own is in feet.

·
Premium Member
2,442 Posts
Okay I know most of us use phones etc for this....however, I would like to get this update but it looks like its from 2018, anyone know the rate they update these maps? Looks like there was a 2015 update and now a 2018 so I am wondering if this is really a 3 year update or not

·
Registered
74 Posts
Okay I know most of us use phones etc for this....however, I would like to get this update but it looks like its from 2018, anyone know the rate they update these maps? Looks like there was a 2015 update and now a 2018 so I am wondering if this is really a 3 year update or not
I would like to know also. I don’t want to pay for a soon to be 3 year old map then have them release a newer one.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here's the response I got from GM last month:
Annotation 2020-09-15 051831.jpg

Reactions: 15SuperSport

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
I got the 2018 update for my 2014 Malibu and the 2016 SS. I installed the one on the Malibu and it didn't even show streets in my neighborhood that had been there for 2 years! Google did though. So I never put the one on the SS. I got them when they were on sale for $99. I like my Garmin better anyway.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts