Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, Joe from south jersey, i go by Cheese. Unfortuantely, i am just creating this profile after purchasing this perfect blue ss.

however, after having a hard time selling another car and a couple family changes... i already have to sell it, which i am happy that the market still seems very hot. Love the car, but i think i am going to let this one go and get back into another one in a few years.

wanted to at least post here before making a for sale ad. Not sure what to ask for her.

Premium Member
Sorry to hear you have to let it go.
It's undoubtably the fastest and most beautiful color of SS objectively (just the facts, sorry y'all) so I'm feeling 6 digits..... 馃榿

Registered
That's the second best color of SS. And it's super clean, and has total blackout trim kit installed. And WeatherTech.

It's gonna make someone super happy.

Reactions: McSkillet

Registered
To quote @ESindon "That said,,, please increase your post count to 5 or above,,, can be replies or threads created,,, then log off for a few minutes. When you log back on,,, the "Conversation" (PM) feature will unlock for you!! This is the requisite method to conduct inquiries and negotiations here on the forum!!"

Sorry if I'm stepping on toes here, but I'm curious/anxious to know what the starting point is for selling.

Super Moderator
A VERY belated Welcome to the SS Forums @Cheese302 !!

Sorry for your trials and tribulations,, and hope for the best for you and yours,,,,, HOWEVER,,,, THAT said,,, you are on the very edge of violating the Forum Classified rules!!!

Normally,,, I/We (the Mods) would remove this sort of post from the public view,, and send you a stern warning via the "Conversation" (PM) feature!! I will leave this thread open for further comment for a little while (Unless I am subsequently overruled by consensus of the Mod Team),, as long as nothing that appears to be sale activty occurs on it for now!!

Please make your decision regarding a classified listing VERY SOON,,, and post it accordingly,,, or this thread will dissappear into the "Twilight Zone"!!

OH!!! And see the post from @McSkillet above regarding the post count requirement to unlock the "Conversation" (PM) feature and post accordingly!!!

Thanks!!
ES

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i understand, i know i need my post count up and wanted to start with my new member thread as i bought one and am a member. thanks for understanding

1 - 6 of 6 Posts