Location Southern California, Pasadena
Price $55,000, CASH ONLY No Trade
No test drive without proof of funds, and no PPI. I have included undercarriage shots below.

Up for sale is my 4 of 4, the last Alchemy Purple made.
Bad: Chip on the hood, and bumper. Ding by driver side rear door. Rubber piece loose under passenger side mirror/chrome trim on door. Steering wheel has a minor scuff on the bottom backside. Basically normal wear and tear for a DD that's 5 years old.
37K Miles, 6 speed manual, No Accident, Clean Title in my name. Smog will not be a problem as the car is stock and CA emission spec.
Just recently changed engine oil, oil filter, transmission fluid, diff fluid and brake fluid. Mobile1 for engine oil, and AC Delco for the rest, all OEM spec. Brake fluids Motul 5.1.
No Leaking Magride struts, power steering works perfectly

Only mods are Solo Axle back and set of custom made 20x9/20x10.5 Option Lab Wheels. Tires are Falken FK510 Summer tire, with about 8k miles mounted in 2019. Pads are Powerstop Z26 with 80%+ left, and have the OEM pads at 80% too
Have all the OEM parts, ugly bow tie steering wheel, trunk badges, and OEM wheels with OEM tires that are done, and stock single tip mufflers.

I ordered this car new back in Feb 2015. This color is only available in 2015, second rarest spec next to the 1/1 jungle green. It's Manual, Sunroof and No Spare (almost didn't get the sunroof, would have made it 1/1, but I splurged when ordering). I wish 20% off was available like the 16/17 guys that got their car for sub 40k. One owner CA car, have driven in the rain :eek:, and on track. I own a shop myself, and have taken care of the car myself throughout the years. Love this car very much, but I want to experience other cars. I will regret selling it, so if you low ball me, I will just pass on the offer. This car is 100% sound mechanically, and have some cosmetic wear and tear being my DD. If you don't want the aftermarket parts, let me know. I can arrange it easily. Can show car on lift at my shop, but not letting some random person touch my car, not even the techs at dealership.

Under carriage shots if you are serious
https://i.imgur.com/7JrElmj.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/zcACM0y.jpg