2014 Chevy SS Sedan
Exterior Color: Mystic Green
Transmission: Auto
Engine: 6.2 LS3
Mileage: 103,000
Title: Clean

Exterior Condition 8/10
Interior Condition 9/10

Up for sale is my 2014 SS. It currently has 103,000 miles. The motor was rebuilt at 72k to support the Whipple supercharger that is currently installed on it. I had this built and tuned to be a reliable well behaved daily car that would last a long time. This is a 500 wheel HP CA Smog legal car that runs great. Two weeks ago due to a minor intake leak I had new intake manifold gaskets as well as the blower O-ring installed and had the injectors tested and cleaned, and then the tune checked. The engine build and recent work were performed at a local speed shop that specializes in LS cars. I also have a Holden grill and rear emblem kit I will include at this price. The grill and rear emblem were on for appx. 4 months but I got tired of random people asking about the car so I took them off. I like it more a a sleeper.

Exterior:
The exterior is stock with the exception of Holden Blackout Side Vents, Holden Center Caps (stock center caps included with sale), and Dual exhaust tips. Tires replaced last year with Pilot Sport 4s in stock sizes along with an alignment. Overall it is in good condition for its age and has minor wear and tear for a daily with this mileage.

Interior:
The interior is in very good condition with two minor issues noted below. All other interior is in great condition with no rips or tears in the upholstery. It currently has the Holden blackout dash and steering wheel kit installed (stock parts included with sale).
Issue 1: a small section of the chrome on the front passenger door handle has peeled off.
Issue 2: light paint smear on the drivers seat.

Motor Specs:
Forged pistons and forged rods
APR head studs
BTR Stage 1 Blower Cam
Trunnion and Rocker upgrades
ATI Crank Pulley
ID1050 injectors
Catch Can
Whipple Supercharger (with EO sticker)
Stock exhaust - dual tip mufflers on stock mufflers.
K&N Drop in air filter (came with the Whipple kit)

It is all ready to go and should not need any major maintenance for a while. This is a excellent example to keep as a strong daily driver or has a great foundation for a higher HP build. There is over $20k in mods on this so I think this is a fair price given its age, condition, and mods.

More pics available upon request.
Thanks for looking.