Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
It's coming along nicely.

Took a screen shot of the 2014 VF commodore off that site, as you'll see below.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
UPDATE. Some screen shots I took of the VF Commodore (Chevy SS) website. Really liking how it's coming along.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep. I assume lack of info. Specs/price/features was due to Chevy wanting to keep it under wraps until their unveiling? Or should we expect the same lack of real info next week?

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Kenz killing time going through all the posts to Welcome any new members he may have missed over the last four years...

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Yeah, that was a dumb thing for me to do, sorry.
But this is the (sometimes very tedious) method I use daily.
I try to read every new post but now, with almost 9k members, I can only do my best to scan through them.
When I see an unfamiliar OP name that has only a couple posts or so, I click on it and choose "find more posts by" this OP, and go back to the first one they made and see if I had already welcomed them.......
The OP we are talking about made his second post ever a couple days ago, I went back and saw that I hadn't welcomed him, didn't realize it was in 2013, and posted a welcome. Sorry, I should have/could have posted a belated welcome in the current thread he posted in.
Believe me, this unpaid Moderator job consumes WAY too much of my time, but I'll continue to try to do my best.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts