Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Chevrolet SS Interior

Here's a first look at the VF Commodore interior that shows us what we can expect on the SS.

What do you guys like/dislike about the VF commodore interior? What would you improve?
What would you like the Chevy SS interior to have?

Pictures:

·
Registered
173 Posts
heads-up display will be one of my favorite features if the SS actually gets it, drove a BMW M5 with a HUD and it really makes you feel like you're in a premium sedan

·
Registered
162 Posts
Much nicer than the G8. I'm on the fence with the Mustang seat stripe, but that may be a moot point if it is not offered on the SS.

·
Registered
127 Posts
the seats look super comfortable but not liking the center stripe, i'd like the seats better without it.

also i hope we get an alcantara seat fabric option along with leather.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
I have heard from BBDOS over on GMI that if you like the interior of this Calais that you will love the SS interior. The SS-V is the sport equivalent to Calais and will get the HUD for sure I have no doubts and will put money on it.
I expect it to get remote start as well but wont hold my breath. Keyless entry and start sound like it will be a standard feature across the entire range both here and for the SS bound for your shores.
I also would stake some money that there will be sportier seats with various upholstery options and several colour options/ combinations.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Usually car makers that sell the same cars in the US and Europe are good with giving Americans awesome looking interiors and exteriors. I'm expecting the chevrolet ss interior to be better.

·
Registered
250 Posts
It will more than likely be the exact same(as the Commodore SSV), except the steering wheel will be on the correct side. The G8 and GTO had the same interior as their Australian counterparts.

·
Registered
174 Posts
2014 Chevrolet SS Interior

Here's a first look at the VF Commodore interior that shows us what we can expect on the SS.

What do you guys like/dislike about the VF commodore interior? What would you improve?
For starters, I'd put the steering wheel on the other side :D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts