Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Velocity Yellow

Votes: 9 17.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What colors would you like to see on the 2014 Chevrolet SS sedan?
Below is a list of colors on the 2014 Corvette. Being a car that even Chevrolet calls the "four-door corvette" it might be safe to say some of the 2014 Corvette colors could end up on the SS sedan.

From the list below, which color would you choose?
What others colors would you want?

- Black Sterling
- Laguna Blue
- Crystal Red
- Torch Red
- Cyber Gray
- Lime Rock Green
- Night Race Blue
- Blade Silver
- Arctic White
- Velocity Yellow

Black Sterling

Laguna Blue

Crystal Red

Torch Red

Cyber Gray

Lime Rock Green

Night Race Blue

Blade Silver

Arctic White

Velocity Yellow

·
Registered
397 Posts
First choice would be Crystal Red, then Blade Silver.

I'm expecting the SS and Corvette to have some of the same colors but some SS only colors or colors that will debut on the SS

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black Sterling with blacked out wheels and trim.
x2, Black Sterling is one of the nicest colors on the list i created.

Undecided on wheel colors but black wheels and black trim on a black car makes for an awesome stealthy look. :cool:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Arctic white. My G8 is Black/Black....time to change it up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since this is all speculation, I'll go with the Crystal Red which is very similar to the SRM on my 09 G8 GT. But without actually seeing it on the SS, this is all kind of an exercise in futility.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Being that the GTO as well as the G8's color choices were based off of Holden colors for those respective vehicles, I'm guessing the same will hold true for the SS.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Being that the GTO as well as the G8's color choices were based off of Holden colors for those respective vehicles, I'm guessing the same will hold true for the SS.
more than likely this will be the case.

what may also be true is different color choices for Australia & America, just a few different colors.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
If you check out the colours avaliable on the current VEII range they will all carry over with the exception of chloraphyll and a couple others.

Redhot, Phantom (black), Heron (white), Perfect Blue, Nitrate (silver-grey), Karma (teal), and Alchemy (deep purple) continue over into the new VF Commodore range, while Regal Peacock, Prussian Steel and Fantale are new.

I think Prussian steel may only be a luxury car colour ie: Calais and Caprice.
Fantale
Regal Peacock

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Prussian steel? Do you have a picture of how it looks. Tried to google pictures of the color but only got actual pictures of Prussian steel LOL

Luxury car colors on the SS/VF Commodore will look great, it has the design for it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
surprised you guys love how Regal Peacock looks.

i don't like how it looks at all, doesn't suit the vehicle IMO. or maybe i have to see it in person to truely appreciate how it looks?

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the best look at the colour Prussian Steel can be seen at about 4:30 at the link
Chromeless Video Player
Beautiful color. I hope it's going to be available on the Chevrolet SS too, but it might not fit the "SS" profile.

Always stayed away from picking Silver as a color for my cars since it's such a common color and at one point all the silvers appeared to be the same LOL. At least now we have much more unique looking "Silvers" like this Prussian Steel Commodore.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Any vibrant orange, blue, or purple will do for me.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts