Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend got these to run snow tires and opted for one of my winter sets. Other winter sets will be listed shortly from my wife’s SS as it is going to storage and up for sale shortly.

One of the rims has rash around the edge.

I am listing them for him.

I bought the spare off another member here for him, that wheel arrived and it looks like it was a refinished wheel based off the clearing over of marks inside the wheel and the foggy finish. No rash etc. But the claim that it was new is NOT the case at all.

Would be a great set to powder

Detroit area

$800 4 wheels only $1200 with the full-size spare with or without tire.

I will not ship simply because I am not eating the cost for him to package them up and he doesn’t want to pay me for that ($30-40 in tape and boxes to do it properly - anyone who has bought my wheels know how I package to ship).

If the offer is fair I’ll forward it. I’ll forward ANY offers received. Want to offer $500? I’ll send it 😂. If the offer is taken and I can work my shipping into his price, I’ll ship but very, very limited want to do that. Took me a week to find boxes last time.

Wheels are in my storage and I want them gone. Make offers. Won’t hurt my feelings.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Yeah that spare isn't new. The weights are not factory.

Excellent honest description as always !!!

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, learned the hard way there.

Reactions: CB750

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm in Columbus and I might be interested. .My stock wheels are trashed and curbed and this would be a major improvement.

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well they are still available. Can possibly meet somewhere near Toledo because i have a chick fil a habit.

Reactions: King Sun and CB750

·
Premium Member
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These need to go. Make some offers

Reactions: CB750

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Reactions: JayJ and Drone
1 - 7 of 7 Posts