Selling for a friend. Met this guy and his flawless SS at a local car show. Of course I asked him if he was interested in selling but was kindly shot down. Anyways got to talking with him for a bit and he said he had the original wheel and tires for this car that he would consider selling. Sold my SS recently and I’m not sure when I’ll get another one given the car market lately. But I told him I could pass this along here in case someone was interested. So here we go…

He said these were only on the car for 6 weeks before getting a set of Forgelines. These SS wheels and tires have less than 100 miles on them. The original Bridgestone Potenzas are 11/32” tread depth brand new. These have over 10+. (I’m in the tool and die industry and used my calipers to measure the tread depth. Sorry thats all I had to check them). Obviously no plugs, patches, or scrapes/gouges.

As for the wheels they are damn near flawless. The is a very small ding on one of the front wheels. Hardly noticeable but I circled it in on of the pics. Besides that these things are beautiful. No bends. No chipping. No rash. 2 of the wheels still have the stickers on from the plant. Alcoa stamping on the inside of all 4 with GM part numbers. All 4 come with TPMS and center caps.

I doubt you’ll find a nicer example of these wheels. Definitely hard to find in this condition. These wheels have been stored in his climate controlled car heaven of a garage since he took them off years ago. If you have any question just gimme a shout and I’ll pass it along to him. Located in Hoschton, Georgia 30548. $2000

Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Car

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

Wheel Tire Locking hubs Automotive tire Tread