Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spied at a truck stop in Joplin, MO last night during the blizzard. Orange Blast Metallic.

Courtesy of @IHVOCD

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
In that light the blast looks gold. I want ORANGE. I am glad to see that 17's have found their way home.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks like maybe nightfall gray sitting just below the orange...maybe Myron can see if he can track where these are headed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
In that light the blast looks gold. I want ORANGE. I am glad to see that 17's have found their way home.
Give it a chance man! This picture was at night, from a distance and in unnatural light.
It will be orange.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Being that if is one of each color (maybe 2 black) I wonder if those are press cars?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
24k carat gold...pimpin' y'all ;-) There is no way that is a true representation of the color, but I don't think it's going to shift dramatically to orange in better light either.

Even the 2017's look good in SIM!

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Being that if is one of each color (maybe 2 black) I wonder if those are press cars?
I'm wondering this too. I can't pin a date of arrival in Benicia for these cars. I do know that there was talk of a car receiving port to open in Texas. That was a couple years ago. More speculation. Ships do go straight to the canal from Japan.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Looks like maybe nightfall gray sitting just below the orange...maybe Myron can see if he can track where these are headed.
I can only track my own orders. These cars must be one of the very first to arrive at the port. No way to tell where they are headed without the order numbers, VINs, or having a chat with the transport driver.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The route make no sense if these are being delivered. To dip all the way down to I-40 just to start north on I-44. Must be going up to the Mother Ship via the no snow, no mountain route.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Are we sure that isn't Santa driving that transport? The truck looks red, it's snowing, maybe Santa was just taking the truck out on a test run...... or maybe the one taking the picture was tapping into their rem sleep dream.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Does anyone know what status code these would be at? 4300?

Can anyone confirm having an order past 3750? Is the system just really slow to update codes?

1 - 20 of 159 Posts