curious on pricing and if the window was still open for the group buy on the 1 7/8" headers and x pipe. Also wondering if the x pipe will bolt up directly to my stock axle back on my 2017 SS as i'm not wanting to lose the functionality of the dual mode exhaust. Only other question is whether to go cat delete or high flow cats? I live in a state where there is no emissions testing, but wondering if sound will be too loud. Plan on procharging the car at some point, so wanted to get the most appropriate x pipe if cats vs no cats will make a difference. I see the price to include ceramic coating was $250. That still accurate?
If it were me, and I was planning on boost, I would've gone 2".
I was charged $250 for coating and told it will be inside and out.
FYI, I ordered a bit more than a month ago and my order hasn't shipped yet, I'm assuming because of the Extra time involved in getting the headers coated. I'm in no rush though.
1. Betsy - '94 F-250 XCLB, 7.3 Turbo, 5M, RWD, White (Scrapped)
2. Georgie - '10 Tundra DCSB, 4.6 V8, 6A, 4X4, Pyrite Mica (Totaled)
3. Carl - '90 Hilux Surf, 2L-TE, 5M, 4X4, Red/Dark Grey
4. Stella - '16 SS Sedan, LS3, 6M, RWD, Heron White
5. - '97 LX450, 1FZ-FE, 4A, AWD, Champagne Pearl