ARH Headers Group Buy at RDP Store - Page 6 - Chevy SS Forum
 51Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2017, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphFinley View Post
Any subjective notes on how much the sound differs. How is RWHP affected? 1HP or 20HP or ?. Then of course, how much $$$ ...with thermal coating on the headers.
Ralph
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am also interested in a set up
tryd to pm you sit but you dont have your om setup yet, just send me a message and let me know what size primary you want and if you would like cats or cat delete units and either you require axle back or not sir

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RDP Store
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571
Kooks ARH Stainless Power Diablosport SCT Husky Nick Williams Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore Innovations DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC IDA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2017, 10:08 PM

Garage
Just wanted to chime in and say that in a little less then a month I finally received my long tube system!! Not bad counting on how many orders were probably put in. Extremely satisfied with my purchase and look forward to doing business with @RDP Store in the very near future!
avg_joe and RDP Store like this.

The DD: 2006 Honda Civic LX (modded)
The Wife's car: 2012 Mazda CX-9
The Heavy Hauler: 2005 Silverado Ext Cab (modded)
The Toy: 2015 Mystic Green SS, 6spd, sunroof, full spare, Roto-fab intake, VMAX TB, ARH 1-7/8 Long Tubes , Livernois Stage 2 N/A build, Livernois 93 octane tune, and many more goodies.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05on20s View Post
Just wanted to chime in and say that in a little less then a month I finally received my long tube system!! Not bad counting on how many orders were probably put in. Extremely satisfied with my purchase and look forward to doing business with @RDP Store in the very near future!
Thankyou very much sir
05on20s likes this.

RDP Store

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571
Kooks ARH Stainless Power Diablosport SCT Husky Nick Williams Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore Innovations DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC IDA

Old 06-07-2017, 09:11 AM

Garage
curious on pricing and if the window was still open for the group buy on the 1 7/8" headers and x pipe. Also wondering if the x pipe will bolt up directly to my stock axle back on my 2017 SS as i'm not wanting to lose the functionality of the dual mode exhaust. Only other question is whether to go cat delete or high flow cats? I live in a state where there is no emissions testing, but wondering if sound will be too loud. Plan on procharging the car at some point, so wanted to get the most appropriate x pipe if cats vs no cats will make a difference. I see the price to include ceramic coating was $250. That still accurate?
RDP Store likes this.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:21 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmanZ28 View Post
curious on pricing and if the window was still open for the group buy on the 1 7/8" headers and x pipe. Also wondering if the x pipe will bolt up directly to my stock axle back on my 2017 SS as i'm not wanting to lose the functionality of the dual mode exhaust. Only other question is whether to go cat delete or high flow cats? I live in a state where there is no emissions testing, but wondering if sound will be too loud. Plan on procharging the car at some point, so wanted to get the most appropriate x pipe if cats vs no cats will make a difference. I see the price to include ceramic coating was $250. That still accurate?

Hi Sir yes we can still hook you up not a problem, and yes its a direct fitment sir, cats vs no cats is a personal choice but you will get a fuel smell with no cats and it will be louder for sure. give me a call at the shop sir on 440 358 5500

RDP Store

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571
Old 06-08-2017, 09:23 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmanZ28 View Post
If it were me, and I was planning on boost, I would've gone 2".
I was charged $250 for coating and told it will be inside and out.
FYI, I ordered a bit more than a month ago and my order hasn't shipped yet, I'm assuming because of the Extra time involved in getting the headers coated. I'm in no rush though.
RDP Store likes this.

1. Betsy - '94 F-250 XCLB, 7.3 Turbo, 5M, RWD, White (Scrapped)
2. Georgie - '10 Tundra DCSB, 4.6 V8, 6A, 4X4, Pyrite Mica (Totaled)

3. Carl - '90 Hilux Surf, 2L-TE, 5M, 4X4, Red/Dark Grey
4. Stella - '16 SS Sedan, LS3, 6M, RWD, Heron White
5. - '97 LX450, 1FZ-FE, 4A, AWD, Champagne Pearl
Old 06-08-2017, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateK View Post
If it were me, and I was planning on boost, I would've gone 2".
I was charged $250 for coating and told it will be inside and out.
FYI, I ordered a bit more than a month ago and my order hasn't shipped yet, I'm assuming because of the Extra time involved in getting the headers coated. I'm in no rush though.
Hi Sir

yes they are currently in the coating process but just so you know any coating on the inside of a header will certainly burn off and exit the vehicle

RDP Store

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571
Old 06-08-2017, 10:09 AM

What is the price on 1 7/8", high flow cats, x pipe to mount to the stock mufflers and coated?
RDP Store likes this.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:05 PM

Garage
I'm interested in the 1 7/8" system (with cats) and the x-pipe. Can you PM me a price? Thanks!
RDP Store likes this.

2016 Chevy SS - Slipstream blue, 6 MT, roof, spare
Old 06-08-2017, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevys7096 View Post
What is the price on 1 7/8", high flow cats, x pipe to mount to the stock mufflers and coated?
left a message for you on your profile it wouldnt let me pm you sir

RDP Store

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in