<<< SOLD >>>
I'm am contemplating selling my '13 9C1 and thought I'd throw it out there to see if there was any interest. I absolutely love this car and the only reason I'm considering selling it is because I want a manual transmission sedan and considering the GXP, SS or Cts-V.
This car has never seen fleet service as I bought this car with 67 miles on it from a chevy dealer. It was considered used but that was just to get around the GM band preventing sales to civilians. The car has only been driven in summer months and is garage kept. The car is in great condition and has a bunch of civilian mods including 9C3 center console and carpet. See list of mods below. The mods alone run $10k or more without labor. $23k takes it but would consider removing some mods because I can use many of them on an SS or GXP if that's the direction I go.
Here is a thread from when I bought the car and some of the mods done. New Caprice - Discussion forums ? View topic - 2013 Caprice 9C1 with 67 miles
- 14,xxx Miles
- Factory warranty through December 2017.
- Spotlight removed but included. Pillar capped and interior trim replaced with new GM part.
- 2" H&R lowering springs (get stock ones too)
- Factory Holden rear deck spoiler painted to match.
- 9C3 Carpet (rubber floor included)
- 9C3 Center counsel (original 9C1 parts included)
- '11/'12 Rear door panels with speaker grills. (Original panels included)
- Chris White Radio unlock with hands free Bluetooth, USB for iPhone and back up camera (need camera).
- Chris White BCM (not installed) with remote start and korrect key fob.
- Tinted windows (35% side and 25% rear)
- Original Holden side indicators.
- 20" VMR Wheels, Falken Tires and rolled rear wheel well lips.
-2015 Chevy SS Brembo breaks with drilled rotors.
-CTSV spare tire.
- Xforce Varex 3" 304 Stainless Steel cat back exhaust imported from Australia. Control sound level with remote.
- Leather heated seats with rear fold down center. (Includes original seat covers and buns)
- VCM OTR air intake.
- Vinyl wrapped front grill and rear deck lid trim
Haven't done the seatbelt recall yet but will soon.
Car is located near Albany NY.
Contact me at [email protected]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk