LSA installed and tuned - Chevy SS Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By yebbey
  • 1 Post By RoushSenator

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

I came from a turbo 4 Subaru legacy to a V8 thinking it was enough and I was happy to leave behind FI and modding....oh well

I've got jba headers and exhaust,LS7 maf, 4" cai, lsa sc with stock everything else. 511whp 457 tq.

I just got it back Wednesday so I haven't really gotten to do much but I feel a little hesitation when taking off from a stand still. I need to do some more driving to see what's up.
The extra power is very nice. I'm not planning additional power but I guess we'll see.

*edit* so i think the hesitation was just me relearning how to use the gas pedal....I think it's slightly different than when I had the livernois tune on it...

Last edited by yebbey; 05-28-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 06:25 PM

Nice numbers! Did you source the kit yourself or did a shop build you a kit and install it.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocaloca View Post
Nice numbers! Did you source the kit yourself or did a shop build you a kit and install it.
Sourced myself but I was missing some relays

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 06:48 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by yebbey View Post
Solid numbers!

What kind of dyno is that? I don't recognize the plot format.

2014 Heron White SS
Auto 6, Solo axle back MM catch can
2008 Evo X (not stock)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 12:46 AM Thread Starter

[/quote]

Solid numbers!

What kind of dyno is that? I don't recognize the plot format.[/QUOTE]

Mainline dynolog..I've never heard of it either
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 01:02 AM

Mainline dynolog is actually the most common Chassis Dyno in Australia. We all think they Mainline dynos are low reading, just as we are confident we satisfy our partners, despite what they say to or about us. YouTube Marks Workshop WA

https://www.youtube.com/user/samkactus
for some interesting supercharged LS builds on mostly Holden LS platforms, he has a Mainline. You may have to translate the accent but the Mainline readings and superchargers and LS engine build parts are all the same language.
V8Rumble likes this.

HSV Senator
Underway
Oliver I Beam Rods
Carillo CP Pistons
Mellings Oil Pump
LS9 Engine Block
Katech head studs
Cam change

Installed
Roush 2300TVS supercharger using WASP (Ford supercharger to LS engine) kit. WASP Laminova intercooler.
X Air - VF GTS CAI
Forced Induction interchillers, package

Brodix BR7-3 Heads
Pacemaker ceramic coated 1/7/8th Headers DiFillipo 3 inch twin system

Last edited by RoushSenator; 05-28-2019 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Information
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoushSenator View Post
Mainline dynolog is actually the most common Chassis Dyno in Australia. We all think they Mainline dynos are low reading, just as we are confident we satisfy our partners, despite what they say to or about us. YouTube Marks Workshop WA
After seeing WAY TOO MANY dyno sheets, I've come to the conclusion that the primary purpose of a dyno is to humble the owner of whatever car is being measured. Getting an actual power reading is a distant second priority...

--

'16 Phantom Black SS (The awesome DD) - ~ 11k miles at the moment, auto, sunroof, full-size spare. Just a couple of mild cosmetic mods so far.
'89 Trans Am GTA (The NEVER-ending swap project!) - Forged bottom-end 6.2L, built T56, Ford 9", Baer brakes, etc... Eventually hope to run road-course, open-road & standing mile events with it - if I can ever get it completed...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page