392 Scat Pack Friend Drives My SS - Chevy SS Forum
 60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Garage
392 Scat Pack Friend Drives My SS

Stacey Miller, former Mrs. Maryland 2015, shares her Mopar story starting with the Dodge SRT-4 to her current Dodge Charger 392 Scat Pack in White Knuckle. Stacey also shares her thoughts about driving my Chevy SS.

DRIVER PRIVACY...
Make sure to watch the entire video. As Director of Communications at Autocare Association, Stacey shares surprising information about driver and personal data being transmitted to car manufacturers and sold without your consent. Visit YourCarYourData.org and learn how you can petition to regain the power to choose what data is and is not shared.

Learn about YourCarYourData
https://yourcaryourdata.org

Visit https://www.autocare.org

Follow Stacey on Instagram @staceylamiller
https://www.instagram.com/staceylamil...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chevrolet SS YouTube Channel - LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Built 4/25/16
- #33 of 35 Red Hot 2 | Auto | Sunroof | Inflator
- Roto-fab CAI, American Racing Headers 1 7/8"+ X-pipe, Catch Can, Livernois Tune - 93 Perf HDRS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 02:24 PM

Awesome video Armin. Maybe your best.

2016 PBM, 3 pedals, hole in roof, pristine rim in trunk
1965 289 A-code, convertible, toploader - in pieces
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16PB6MT View Post
Awesome video Armin. Maybe your best.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Built 4/25/16
- Roto-fab CAI, American Racing Headers 1 7/8"+ X-pipe, Catch Can, Livernois Tune - 93 Perf HDRS

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 02:54 PM

yum
Armin DeFiesta and Dsmer1 like this.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Evil55 View Post
yum

Lol

Built 4/25/16
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 03:04 PM

Data Ownership!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

At this stage of the proceedings,,,, why is anybody shocked by the intrusive data collection policies?????? We have instilled in an entire populace/generation,,,, that the concept of privacy is only related to a line in the Constitution,,, that does NOT extend to private/civil transaction!!!

At one time,,, the internet,,, was a TOOL that DARPA contracted out to USC and U of Minn (1970's!) to compete over the concept and execution (USC and TCP/IP Won!! The better protocol,, GoPher was discarded!!!). It was ,,, designed to disseminate the knowledge/Information,,, into multiple containers/locations,,,, to guaranty the continued waging of Nuclear and Conventional WAR,,, IN THE EVENT THE MISSILES STARTED RAINING DOWN!!!!

The history and reasons this resource ended up in the public domain are way out of the scope of this rant!!

Suffice it to say that we forward to present times,,, and the "Evolution????" of this resource,,,, now turns the tide,,, and WE HAVE NOW BECOME THE TOOLS OF THE INTERWEBS!!! It feeds upon us, and requires,,, our blind cooperation and participation,,, without question of the ulterior motives of the new commercialized, privately controlled, PUBIC INTERNET!!! Sure,,,, believe what you wish,,, but the public domain resource,,, BELONGS TO GOOGLE, AMAZON, MISERYSOFT, ORACLE, ALIBABA,,,,,

Those few resources,, along with the terrestrial telecommunications company's that provide the wire-line resources to hook all this together,,, CARRY OVER 80% OF THE "GLOBAL TRAFFIC"!!!!! They control it all,,,, for all intents and purpose!!!! Without them,,,, this interweb goes dark!!!! They own all of the infrastructure folks,,, and the data that rolls across it,,,, encrypted or not,,,, is their Oyster/Nest Egg!!!!

The utility of "Cloud Computing" (A euphemism for someone elses computer!!!!) is that your data is much easier to MINE,,, when the computer its residing on,,,, belongs to a corporation!!!!! Possession is after all,,,, 9/10's is it not!!!

There is a whole lotta this stuff for which there is NO regulatory vehicle,,,, cuz we are still navigating in uncharted territory,,, STILL!! At this point,,,, its the wild west!!!! Whatever they can gather is fair game,,, and until we EDUCATE people,,, and WAKE THEM to the REALITY,,,, this will be the BRAVE NEW WORLD,,, ORDER!!!!

I have been in the networking business a LONG time now,,,, over 22 years professionally,,, and as a hobby,,, for at least 10 years before that!!! I have indeed "seen it all" for the most part!!! Individual/User apathy toward these precious concepts of privacy and ownership of personal information,,, is indeed a cudgel,,,, for which we have no cogent solution,,, at this point!!!! Worse,,,, the populace has been lulled into a state of torpor and inability to react!!!! SEE the internet has been turned into a mass addiction scheme!!! We are ALL,,, to one extent or another,,,, puffing on that pipe!!!! Even ME,,, !!!!

nothanks, JayJ, c5Pilot and 3 others like this.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESindon View Post
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

At this stage of the proceedings,,,, why is anybody shocked by the intrusive data collection policies?????? We have instilled in an entire populace/generation,,,, that the concept of privacy is only related to a line in the Constitution,,, that does NOT extend to private/civil transaction!!!

At one time,,, the internet,,, was a TOOL that DARPA contracted out to USC and U of Minn (1970's!) to compete over the concept and execution (USC and TCP/IP Won!! The better protocol,, GoPher was discarded!!!). It was ,,, designed to disseminate the knowledge/Information,,, into multiple containers/locations,,,, to guaranty the continued waging of Nuclear and Conventional WAR,,, IN THE EVENT THE MISSILES STARTED RAINING DOWN!!!!

The history and reasons this resource ended up in the public domain are way out of the scope of this rant!!

Suffice it to say that we forward to present times,,, and the "Evolution????" of this resource,,,, now turns the tide,,, and WE HAVE NOW BECOME THE TOOLS OF THE INTERWEBS!!! It feeds upon us, and requires,,, our blind cooperation and participation,,, without question of the ulterior motives of the new commercialized, privately controlled, PUBIC INTERNET!!! Sure,,,, believe what you wish,,, but the public domain resource,,, BELONGS TO GOOGLE, AMAZON, MISERYSOFT, ORACLE, ALIBABA,,,,,

Those few resources,, along with the terrestrial telecommunications company's that provide the wire-line resources to hook all this together,,, CARRY OVER 80% OF THE "GLOBAL TRAFFIC"!!!!! They control it all,,,, for all intents and purpose!!!! Without them,,,, this interweb goes dark!!!! They own all of the infrastructure folks,,, and the data that rolls across it,,,, encrypted or not,,,, is their Oyster/Nest Egg!!!!

The utility of "Cloud Computing" (A euphemism for someone elses computer!!!!) is that your data is much easier to MINE,,, when the computer its residing on,,,, belongs to a corporation!!!!! Possession is after all,,,, 9/10's is it not!!!

There is a whole lotta this stuff for which there is NO regulatory vehicle,,,, cuz we are still navigating in uncharted territory,,, STILL!! At this point,,,, its the wild west!!!! Whatever they can gather is fair game,,, and until we EDUCATE people,,, and WAKE THEM to the REALITY,,,, this will be the BRAVE NEW WORLD,,, ORDER!!!!

I have been in the networking business a LONG time now,,,, over 22 years professionally,,, and as a hobby,,, for at least 10 years before that!!! I have indeed "seen it all" for the most part!!! Individual/User apathy toward these precious concepts of privacy and ownership of personal information,,, is indeed a cudgel,,,, for which we have no cogent solution,,, at this point!!!! Worse,,,, the populace has been lulled into a state of torpor and inability to react!!!! SEE the internet has been turned into a mass addiction scheme!!! We are ALL,,, to one extent or another,,,, puffing on that pipe!!!! Even ME,,, !!!!

Dude, stop hogging all the commas, save some for the rest of us.
copacetic1, ATX SS, Taze and 5 others like this.

Black 2014, 100% stock. Except for the tune the neighbor's kid did.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeaSSt View Post
Dude, stop hogging all the commas, save some for the rest of us.
If you write code,,, then you are aware they are actually pauses in the data stream!!!! I use over exclamatory punctuation in my writing as you no doubt know,,, along with a whole lotta other poetic license,,, cuz thats how I roll!!!! Perhaps I spent way to much time in my wasted youth,,,,, reading and absorbing the writings of Gray Baskerville!!!!! Think of my style a little bit like hanging out in a Brooklyn School Yard!!!! Hyperbole baby!!!!!

Taze, iratollah and Armin DeFiesta like this.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESindon View Post
If you write code,,, then you are aware they are actually pauses in the data stream!!!! I use over exclamatory punctuation in my writing as you no doubt know,,, along with a whole lotta other poetic license,,, cuz thats how I roll!!!! Perhaps I spent way to much time in my wasted youth,,,,, reading and absorbing the writings of Gray Baskerville!!!!! Think of my style a little bit like hanging out in a Brooklyn School Yard!!!! Hyperbole baby!!!!!

Just making a joke, I don't care if you use all the commas.
ESindon likes this.

Black 2014, 100% stock. Except for the tune the neighbor's kid did.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeaSSt View Post
Just making a joke, I don't care if you use all the commas.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in