FS: 2017 SSB 100% Stock 6 speed Manual Sunroof/Spare, 18k miles (Greenville SC) - Chevy SS Forum
 46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 05:39 AM Thread Starter

For Sale
2017 Slip Stream Blue 6 Speed Manual
$43,500

Options:
Slip Stream Blue
Manual Transmission
Sunroof
Spare Tire

No mechanical modifications, ever.
Never been on a track or drag strip
Never used launch mode feature

Car has max spider 3D front floor mats, windows professionally tinted, cover craft windshield shade

Driven most days for work, never in snow/salt, SC car. If weather was going to be ugly I’d take another vehicle that day (this is a 4th car for us), most of the miles are highway driving around the Upstate of SC and road trips.

The car has been hand washed and hand waxed by me and looks new. Garage kept 100% at home.

Original owner, purchased in Bristol, TN, 11/2017, over a year of warranty remains.

No accidents or paint work of any kind
Non smoker
No door dings
No curb rash
Very minor normal wear from driving (stone chips, etc commensurate with 17,500 miles)
Interior is perfect
Original Bridgestone Tires about 50%

Spare tire has never been on the car.

Service history:

Fluid changes by me at 3800 miles including engine, transmission, and differential. I used factory OEM fluids for both transmission and differential. I used Mobile 1 motor oil.

Woodruff Chevrolet has performed 2 more oil changes in between my 3800 mile change and the one I did at around 12,000 miles so the car is properly / proactively maintained with 4 oil changes i under 18,000 miles.

I’ve decided to sell my SS because I went electric. I’ve truly enjoyed owning the last of the V8 / manual transmission sedans one could buy new. It’s really cool and I’m sure I’ll miss the sound and feel of it but a guy only has so much time /money/ and space.

Serious inquires only please. I don’t have to sell but if someone wants to take over this machine, I’ll move on. Call eight 6 four five 0 six 3 7 four zero. More pictures available to interested parties.

Thanks,

Joshua
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 86FCF1E7-653A-4652-AAF8-10A7936CF06B_1563442334193.jpg (141.6 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 73ECFE87-9980-4FF6-AA21-FF7CC6FBCA2D_1563442356014.jpg (148.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 743B341C-ACF6-4921-9C19-8B6C7FCDE241_1563442453718.jpg (132.3 KB, 102 views)
lbgto, 41AH24 and Baltzy like this.

Last edited by bloomj; 07-24-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 09:50 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomj View Post
For Sale
$43,500

Car has max spider 3D front floor mats, windows professionally tinted, cover craft windshield shade

Driven most days for work, never in snow/salt, SC car. If weather was going to be ugly Iíd take another vehicle that day (this is a 4th car for us), most of the miles are highway driving around the Upstate of SC and road trips.

The car has been hand washed and hand waxed by me and looks new. Garage kept 100% at home.

Original owner, purchased in Bristol, TN, 11/2017, over a year of warranty remains.

Non smoker
No door dings
No curb rash
Very minor normal wear from driving (stone chips, etc commensurate with 17,500 miles)
Interior is perfect

Service history:

Fluid changes by me at 3800 miles including engine, transmission, and differential. I used factory OEM fluids for both transmission and differential. I used Mobile 1 motor oil.

Woodruff Chevrolet has performed 2 more oil changes in between my 3800 mile change and the one I did at around 12,000 miles so the car is properly / proactively maintained with 4 oil changes i under 18,000 miles.

Iíve decided to sell my SS because I went electric. Iíve truly enjoyed owning the last of the V8 / manual transmission sedans one could buy new. Itís really cool and Iím sure Iíll miss the sound and feel of it but a guy only has so much time /money/ and space.

Serious inquires only please. I donít have to sell but if someone wants to take over this machine, Iíll move on. Call eight 6 four five 0 six 3 7 four zero. More pictures available to interested parties.

Thanks,

Joshua
Howdee neighbor! (We are in the Five Forks area)
Very tempting, looks beautiful; I wish I were in the market, but I'm OK with mine...
I'm sure it will sell quickly to a lucky 2nd owner.
Cheers!
6.2L5.0ETR likes this.

Obligatory disclaimer: Unless expressly stated to the contrary therein, all my posts always represent only my own personal opinion(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Black, 6M, sunroof, custom wheels & spare, CAGS defeat, Holden badging, black trim
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoram View Post
Howdee neighbor! (We are in the Five Forks area)
Very tempting, looks beautiful; I wish I were in the market, but I'm OK with mine...
I'm sure it will sell quickly to a lucky 2nd owner.
Cheers!
I’m near Five Forks too. Are you the PBM one I see with Holden badges?
6.2L5.0ETR likes this.

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 10:34 AM

Garage
I am in the Greenville area as well, I have an office downtown Greenville and live near Tryon, NC. More owners around here than I had originally thought!
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 10:35 AM

Garage
Quote:
Iím near Five Forks too. Are you the PBM one I see with Holden badges?
I'm afraid so...

Obligatory disclaimer: Unless expressly stated to the contrary therein, all my posts always represent only my own personal opinion(s).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 Black, 6M, sunroof, custom wheels & spare, CAGS defeat, Holden badging, black trim
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 10:37 AM

Garage
Quote:
For Sale
$43,500

Driven most days for work, never in snow/salt, SC car. If weather was going to be ugly Iíd take another vehicle that day (this is a 4th car for us), most of the miles are highway driving around the Upstate of SC and road trips.

Non smoker
No door dings
No curb rash
Interior is perfect

Service history:

Iíve decided to sell my SS because I went electric. Iíve truly enjoyed owning the last of the V8 / manual transmission sedans one could buy new. Itís really cool and Iím sure Iíll miss the sound and feel of it but a guy only has so much time /money/ and space.

Serious inquires only please. I donít have to sell but if someone wants to take over this machine, Iíll move on. Call eight 6 four five 0 six 3 7 four zero. More pictures available to interested parties.

Thanks,

Joshua

I am interested in picking up a manual version as well, however, the price you are looking for is well above where I believe the value is. If you are willing to consider something in the $36k range, I would be interested.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 10:38 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle4433 View Post
I am in the Greenville area as well, I have an office downtown Greenville and live near Tryon, NC. More owners around here than I had originally thought!
Awesome! We need a Greenville gathering, quickly before Joshua sells his...
6.2L5.0ETR likes this.

post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Awesome! We need a Greenville gathering, quickly before Joshua sells his...
Lots of us around! I know 3 other local owners also, one HW, One PBM, one RPG. I see several others fairly frequently.
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
I’m near Five Forks too. Are you the PBM one I see with Holden badges?
I'm afraid so... [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]
Cool! I wondered who had it. I’ve seen a Red Hot one over near woodruff and Jonesville Rd too.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 09:19 PM

$36K? Good luck 😂
SS_Voraus, Z06fan, good2go and 1 others like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page