Chevy SS Forum banner

2019 extravaganza pics

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Tee 
#1 ·
I didnt mean to get yalls hopes up. I dont have pics. Im looking for them. Come on guys. Share the wealth to the less fortunate.

#2 ·
I have some, just need to figure out how to post, they are too large a file size to attach.

And I have never figured out how to link to photo bucket, i have done it on other forums, but can't get it to work here....:serious

#7 ·
Thanx!
Any idea how many cars were there?

Reactions: wilkin4
#9 ·
Not sure, not everyone attended the racing events, but at the host hotel there were a lot of cars, I would say about 75, maybe more...

#10 ·
It felt like I was the only car there that did not have Holden badges front and back.

And I just ordered some Holden badges, they look sooooo much better than the Chevy bowties....:devil

Reactions: aussie vf 2
#11 ·
I uploaded some snapshots taken at the event to my OneDrive. I hope you're able to view them at this link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al-F1hgf1zKVg6krQVrAQdP-ArTguQ

Please be patient. It may take a while before the folders appear. The snapshots are in three folders whose contents are indicated by the foldernames. For the SSs, I share 10 of the 13 stock colors offered over the years. Sorry, I didn't get a white, red hot2 nor silver one, despite them being near the top of the popularity list. Also, I wasn't up to taking action shots nor anything creative. I just took some easy snapshots of the cars and the people.

Enjoy,
TH

Reactions: LS3 VER33
#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.