Epstein and friends - Chevy SS Forum
 138Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: In the GREAT USA !
Posts: 2,946
SoCA-SS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 836
Its been interesting watching the media try and tie him to the current POTUS and almost completely ignore the fact that Slick Willy was a frequent guest at orgy island. If the allegations are true, this guy should be given the chance to leave the country and swim to his island.
NebraskaSS and SS_Scott like this.
1Evil55 is online now  
post #3 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Clutchfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 2,552
I have a feeling he's not going make it very long in prison. Inmates generally don't take well to folks that harm children.
jat63, wilkin4, SS_Scott and 1 others like this.

2016 Chevy SS 6MT HW
1971 240z 5MT
2015 BMW i3 (wife's Car)
Clutchfoot is online now  
 
post #4 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Smirnoff67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
Posts: 3,529
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchfoot View Post
I have a feeling he's not going make it very long in prison. Inmates generally don't take well to folks that harm children.
Familiar with the goings-on in prison are ya? Hate to break it to you that nowadays they separate the worst of the scum (child molesters) from the general population. Pity. There's another thing you can thank our beloved politicians for. Explain to me how a pedophile still has rights. Anybody....First they commit one of the worst crimes imaginable, then they're segregated in prison, then they're released and do it again. Make sense to those of you who champion this kind of treatment? If so, I suggest you let one live next door to you and your children. Man I'd like to be in charge for about a month.
cyp, Taze, Clutchfoot and 8 others like this.

2017 PBM, Auto Trans, Sunroof & Spare, All Stock
Smirnoff67 is online now  
post #5 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Smirnoff67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
Posts: 3,529
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Evil55 View Post
Its been interesting watching the media try and tie him to the current POTUS and almost completely ignore the fact that Slick Willy was a frequent guest at orgy island. If the allegations are true, this guy should be given the chance to leave the country and swim to his island.
And you're surprised? C'mon bro, we all know the Clintons get a pass for everything. Just like most of the uber-rich. If even half the things they say are true, this POS should have been locked up and forgotten about years ago. Epstein should be skinned alive as should anyone who took part in his sicko orgy island.
SS_Scott and V8Rumble like this.

2017 PBM, Auto Trans, Sunroof & Spare, All Stock
Smirnoff67 is online now  
post #6 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Senior Member
 
ESindon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirnoff67 View Post
And you're surprised? C'mon bro, we all know the Clintons get a pass for everything. Just like most of the uber-rich. If even half the things they say are true, this POS should have been locked up and forgotten about years ago. Epstein should be skinned alive as should anyone who took part in his sicko orgy island.
I hear the place is gorgeous!!! You can get anything you want!!! There was even a TV show spinoff!!!

"Sicko Fantasy Island"!!!

Remember THIS!!


And you can fulfill a fantasy like THIS!!


ESindon is offline  
post #7 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Senior Member
 
wilkin4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Miami,FL
Posts: 1,514
This is his second time around, he plea bargained to get less of a sentence back in 2005.

I hope he goes to jail and never gets out, let him rot in he!!.....
SS_Scott and V8Rumble like this.

Miami,FL In a van down by the river
2014 Chevrolet SS
Red, sunroof, spare
#3,273 of 3,527 built
#272 of 291
wilkin4 is online now  
post #8 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Evil55 View Post
Its been interesting watching the media try and tie him to the current POTUS and almost completely ignore the fact that Slick Willy was a frequent guest at orgy island. If the allegations are true, this guy should be given the chance to leave the country and swim to his island.
Instead of making yet another divisive political exercise out of this, how about we just acknowledge the guy is accused of sex trafficking the underaged for wealth elites, of which both the Trumps (despite the claims he's sold to his adherents) and the Clintons are a part of. They have both rubbed elbows with this guy, and apparently the feds now have raided his mansion and gathered a plunder's worth of evidence including pictures. One, both, or none of them could be a part of the trafficking ring.
cyp, kdawg and SS_Scott like this.

2016 Chevy SS HW - can, Rotofab, 1-7/8 ARH headers +cats and LMS tune
2001 Trans Am NHRA Edition - TSP built Darton sleeved 454 and a lot of other stuff
NHRATA01 is online now  
post #9 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Clutchfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 2,552
The billionaires club is probably pretty small, i wouldn't be surprised if they all rubbed elbows with somebody at a gala once or twice.

I haven't followed the story much, but if anyone accepted campaign contributions from him then I think they should be giving that money back to a victims fund pronto.
SS_Scott likes this.

2016 Chevy SS 6MT HW
1971 240z 5MT
2015 BMW i3 (wife's Car)
Clutchfoot is online now  
post #10 of 118 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRATA01 View Post
Instead of making yet another divisive political exercise out of this, how about we just acknowledge the guy is accused of sex trafficking the underaged for wealth elites, of which both the Trumps (despite the claims he's sold to his adherents) and the Clintons are a part of. They have both rubbed elbows with this guy, and apparently the feds now have raided his mansion and gathered a plunder's worth of evidence including pictures. One, both, or none of them could be a part of the trafficking ring.
I wasn't trying to make it divisive, simply pointing out the fact that depending who you know you can skirt a lot of law. Trying to paint someone else out to be something they aren't isn't cool in my book. MSM is painting a lot of BS on the current POTUS that will wind up going into history books. Guess who's in charge of much of that writing. It isn't someone wearing a red hat with 4 simple words.
JayJ and SS_Scott like this.
1Evil55 is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome