>>> mrr rotary forged fs-01 | fs-02 18" | 19" | 20" - Chevy SS Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rico_Abarth
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 195
>>> mrr rotary forged fs-01 | fs-02 18" | 19" | 20"

MRR Flow Forged Construction
Custom PCD, Offset, Center Bore
Custom Finishes


Standard Colors:
Gloss Black / Matte Black
Gloss Silver / Matte Silver
Gloss Gun Metal / Matte Gun Metal

Optional Finishes (Stage 1):
Bronze / Gold
Red / Blue
etc.

Advanced Finishes (Stage 2):
Candy / Transparent Color
Brushed Finish


FS-01 SIZES
18x85 18x95 18x10.5
19x85 19x95 19x10 19x11
20x85 20x95 20x10
20x10.5 20x11 20x12
21x9 21x10.5




FS-02 SIZES
19x85 19x10 19x11
20x85 20x95 20x10
20x10.5 20x11 20x12


FS-01









FS-02






Last edited by Bestwheeldeals; 05-08-2017 at 03:59 PM.
Bestwheeldeals is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 04:11 PM
PPV
Senior Member
 
PPV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,645
Can you list the available offsets?

1968 K10 SWB - Red
1970 SS454 Monte Carlo - 19 Tuxedo Black - 1 of 3823
1971 SS454 Monte Carlo - 75 Cranberry Red - 1 of 1919
2009 Silverado 1500 - Black
2013 9C1 - PBM sold
2017 SS - M6 Roof PBM
PPV is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPV View Post
Can you list the available offsets?
These wheels are not on the shelf, so they have not been machined and don't have a predetermined offset. They can be machined to the offset of your dreams. Hahaha.




Bestwheeldeals is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 08:12 PM
PPV
Senior Member
 
PPV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,645
Is the FS-01 in 19x10 available in a +54 offset?

1968 K10 SWB - Red
1970 SS454 Monte Carlo - 19 Tuxedo Black - 1 of 3823
1971 SS454 Monte Carlo - 75 Cranberry Red - 1 of 1919
2009 Silverado 1500 - Black
2013 9C1 - PBM sold
2017 SS - M6 Roof PBM
PPV is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Broward County, FL
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestwheeldeals View Post
MRR Flow Forged Construction
Custom PCD, Offset, Center Bore
Custom Finishes


Standard Colors:
Gloss Black / Matte Black
Gloss Silver / Matte Silver
Gloss Gun Metal / Matte Gun Metal

Optional Finishes (Stage 1):
Bronze / Gold
Red / Blue
etc.

Advanced Finishes (Stage 2):
Candy / Transparent Color
Brushed Finish


FS-01 SIZES
18x85 18x95 18x10.5
19x85 19x95 19x10 19x11
20x85 20x95 20x10
20x10.5 20x11 20x12
21x9 21x10.5




FS-02 SIZES
19x85 19x10 19x11
20x85 20x95 20x10
20x10.5 20x11 20x12


FS-01









FS-02





In my list of favorite wheels
Rico_Abarth is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Broward County, FL
Posts: 651
What kind of offset for 20x9.5 and 20x10.5?
What is the cost/weight per set?
Thank you
mrap likes this.
Rico_Abarth is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPV View Post
Is the FS-01 in 19x10 available in a +54 offset?
Yes, 19x10 and all FS-01 rears can be cut to +54; highest offset will be +58.
Bestwheeldeals is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2017, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPV View Post
Is the FS-01 in 19x10 available in a +54 offset?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico_Abarth View Post
What kind of offset for 20x9.5 and 20x10.5?
What is the cost/weight per set?
Thank you
PM sent.
Bestwheeldeals is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2017, 10:45 AM
Member
 
Rare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 81
Are the fs-01 available in 20x9.5 with 56 offset. Thanks. Also fo you do black chrome or do you do brushed black??
Rare is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare View Post
Are the fs-01 available in 20x9.5 with 56 offset. Thanks. Also fo you do black chrome or do you do brushed black??

Yes, the FS-01 can be machined to +56 for rear application. Not offered in Black Chrome, but can send to CalChrome for that. The wheel in Full Brushed with Dak Tint is offered. If you mean a Black with Brushed Face, that is doable as well. Finish selected will affect final price.

Thanks
Bestwheeldeals is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome