Chevy SS Forum banner

Looking for feedback on new website

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Mongoose 
#1 ·
As some of you know, we recently launched a new website. This site has some holes in it that are currently being worked on to fill. Namely, our SS section (and others) don't have much of our available items/services in there right now. Below is a list of things that are for sure going to be put on the site, but we are looking for feedback on it to see if there are areas that maybe we are missing or overlooking that you are hoping to see.

Here are the "for sure" items/packages that will be going on there

-Roto-Fab/tuner combo with and without our EvenFlo thermostat
-installed version of the roto/EvenFlo/Tuner combo
-both of these with our Thunderstorm/Corsa cat-back
-our installed NA packages with our camshaft upgrade
-the above NA package with ported heads
-Our installed TVS2300 package with one of our camshafts
-our installed whipple packages
-our installed whipple/camshaft packages
-headers available for purchase
-thunderstorm/corsa cat-back available for purchase
-2 new products we have in development: Upgraded fuel pump and an upgraded clutch system
-MyLink/Cluster/HUD programming services available through us, provided by WAMS
-Heater hose relocation system

Now, with all of this said, what else would you guys like to see? Also, we are open to any input you guys may have on the new site as well. This is a big departure for us compared to our previous websites, and we think it's going to make shopping and researching much better in the future, but we know we have some work to do.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hopefully you guys can offer some options that will help the SS corner harder, if you catch my...drift? :grin

It appears that most of the suspension options for our car come from downunda. I was always happy with the Whiteline parts on my Subaru, but to order them directly from Australia would be a pain.

Maybe at some point offer a Koni based coilover kit with external adjustment? The compress to adjust Konis from the G8 that a few people have used are very hard to adjust properly and you have to take them off of the car to make the damping adjustments.

#4 ·
We do indeed sell suspension stuff, so I will see about getting that situated too. We are building out our own products/bundles first, but we will be putting other items on there after we have all of that situated too.

Andy,

The website is hands down much better than it was before. Nice job.

Thank you! We wanted it to be a much better experience than our old one. While I could navigate our old one quite well, I think it only spoke to a small amount of car people who happen to know how to drill down file directory type navigation.

#3 ·
Andy,

The website is hands down much better than it was before. Nice job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.