Chevy SS Forum banner

Welcome Livernois Motorsports

15K views 72 replies 33 participants last post by  andy@livernois 
#1 ·
#3 ·
About time :biggrin:

#4 ·
Andy, Now when TXSS gets on you you can say Lay off I'm a supporting vendor. Welcome buddy:soapbox::chair::bowing::cool:

Reactions: 1badss
#8 ·
Welcome Andy & Crew!

#11 ·
Awesome! Thanks for officially joining us Andy and Livernois!!

#13 ·
Welcome aboard Andy and the entire Livernois Motorsports group!

#18 ·
Welcome Andy! I'm pretty new, but I've already gained the impression that you and your enterprise are considered A-1 by the SS Forum family.

#25 ·
I see no mention of a dry filter with your Rotofab. Is it possible if left in the comments?

#29 ·
Going to do some research and probably check your site out for a CAI and tune for my G8 GXP. I've heard nothing but good things.

Reactions: andy@livernois
#36 ·
Typically speaking any time we find something as a benefit we ad it into the base tune. However, it's been awhile since we found anything that will set the world on fire, so we are sticking to providing the tune, and then tweaking it for individual tastes if the deviate from our own. As for the 91 fuel in a 93 tune. We don't recommend it, but if you are stuck in an area that only has 91, and have no 91 tune on the device, then there are 2 options. #1, the safest, go back to stock. #2, the use at your own risk option, keep the 93 tune in it and stay sane on the throttle, meaning less than 60-70% or so.

Any idea how soon? After further thinking, I'll just start out small with the Roto-fab and tune. It'll keep the wife happy, or rather less mad. lol Thanks.
That's the million dollar questions for sure! We hope in the next 3 weeks or so.

#40 ·
Not that I have been made aware of

60 or 70 percent throttle? I had to read that twice to believe it. There are many areas (Rocky Mountain States) that do not have 93 octane available. How difficult would it be to whip out a 91 octane version?
Well, technically pedal, but yes. 60-70% pedal. The different tune is just an email away. We usually suggest that if people are planning for trips that take them away from 93 to install the 93 tune as normal, and then have us set up the 91 tune, so it's always ready to install at a moments notice.

They have a 91 tune. I'm also sure they can also create custom tunes for other octane ratings as well.
That is true. We have done 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, and 100 octane tunes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.