Chevy SS Forum banner

Welcome Livernois Motorsports

15K views 72 replies 33 participants last post by  andy@livernois 
#1 ·
#51 ·
Automotive guru and divorce attorney, impressive. :)

Reactions: 2074
#52 ·
Cold air intakes

Looks like you no longer offer Rotofab or any other CAI's for the SS on your new web sight. Whats up with that and the new Windstorm products?

Reactions: AnywhereInTX
#53 ·
Looks like you no longer offer Rotofab or any other CAI's for the SS on your new web sight. Whats up with that and the new Windstorm products?
actually we are going to have the roto-fab up there for the SS. On a lot of vehicle likes though we do indeed have our own windstorm line of air intake systems, but for the SS we will still be offering the Roto.

Now, we had to get the new site launched but only had enough time to get our own products on there, so even things like our install packages are being filled in as we go. The old site just had a ton of errors, and the format was no longer supported, so we had to prematurely launch the new site. Because of that there are definitely holes that need to be filled.

#58 ·
What to expect from a Dyno Tune on a stock 2015 SS Manual Trans? I do not want to install a CAI, but the car can be tuned for 92 octane. I would like to have the Touring Mode be a little pepier and smoother, and the Performance anc Track settings to be maxed out.

Thank you.

#60 ·
The actual power gains are identical between auto and manual, so no worries there. Of course, the auto guys benefit the most because we also can improve the transmission so dramatically. Now, we keep the factory functionality differences between touring and track, so you will retain that, but one thing we do is make certain oru changes don't negatively impact those either.

Andy, PM sent.
Replied

#65 ·
Ordered the tuner and Roto Fab a week ago and did the tune Friday before taking it on a trip to the mountains. Thanks a bunch for this tune, it really woke up the car. One question though, can the tuner handle an LSA tune?

#67 ·
@andy@livernois

Andy,

I saw in another thread that you had/have a package deal for CAI +Tune. That thread was locked so that's why I replyed here. I was looking on you website and can't seem to find this package. I did see a CAI+ thermostat+Tune however this was a not the enclosed clear top (ROT10151025) one I like much better. Do you have a package deal with that syle
CAI?

Thanks for your time
~Jeremy

#72 ·
andy@livernois

So I got my CAI + Tune today! Installed CAI and looks great! I didn't get the package until around 3:30pm.l (shipped to work) Quickly got the tunner and hooked it up. When inside and tried to hurry and send the stock tune. Had an issue with the software. Called up and was told I just need to let it sit it takes awhile. Was told it takes 24-48hrs to get a tund back.....:eek......carp didn't know that. Well glad I didn't just let it sit because it would still be there. Finally got the program working! Sent my tune in and sent email with info and a note that I was really hoping they could get it back to me as I have to go out of town this weekend and wouldn't be back for a week.also that I was using my work computer (window) as I didn't have one at home. I really didn'texpect any response until Monday. Later checked and low and behold I had an email from Anthony M telling me my tune was ready to be downloaded. I can't tell you how excited this made me! So please tell Anthony M how much I appreciate him taking the time (Expecially on a Friday) to get get my tune back so fast. I have been blown away by the service of everyone at Livernois. Top Notch......Extremely Satisfied!

(Sorry for the wall of text)

Oh one other thing.....Rally wish there was an option to select the carbon fiber kit. I wasn't even aware that you carried the carbon fiber. Is there any possibility of exchanging just the parts need to for the carbon kit?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.