Chevy SS Forum banner

NEW! L92 Head and Cam Package!

11K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  LivernoisMotorsports 
#1 ·
NEW! The Livernois Motorsports & Engineering L92 Race Series Head and Camshaft Package!

Special LIMITED Time Pricing! With the decade plus of race winning experience, along with side by side development and engineering for racing teams, we are proud to offer a Race Series Head and Camshaft package for the L92 Series. Combining the two together offer the most aggressive head and cam package on the market! All of the components are upgraded and customized for racing performance for many applications. An insane deal when combining these two saving your HUNDREDS! Package is only $2,599.99!

Choose between these camshafts:

L92 Stage 1 Camshaft - LPP801115
L92 Stage 1C Camshaft - LPP801117
L92 Stage 2 Camshaft - LPP801118
L92 Stage 2C Camshaft - LPP801120
L92 Stage 2C High Lift Camshaft - LPP801121
L92 Custom Stage 2R Max Camshaft - LPP80112

Order Yours NOW!

Auto part Camshaft Automotive engine part Engine Tool accessory

Auto part Camshaft Metal Automotive engine part Steel

See less See more
#6 ·
Approximately how much power potential is there using your Stage 1 heads and cam package? Assume M6 tranny, 1.875" primary long tube headers, stock 2016 bi-mode muffs, and a good CAI. Thanks!

Reactions: RedHawtSS
#9 ·
Text Line Design Pattern Font

+87whp and +59wtq WIth our 2N Package.

Mods:
Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm CNC Ported Head
Livernois Motorsports Stage 2c-HL Camshaft
Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports Powerstorm Billet Rocker Arm Bases
Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner
Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tuning
K&N Cold Air Intake
Long Tube Headers with Catted X-Pipe

#21 ·
I don't understand how Livernois makes so many sales. Here it is Wednesday, I left messages to call me on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Today (Wednesday) is the same, no one answers the phone. I tried to build up what I wanted on the web site and it is confusing with all the packages that overlap each other. I don't want to pay for the tuner 2 or 3 times as it is in most packages. Adding the heads to your basket does not allow any chance to comment on that cam is desired. Some things like hose relocate, don't appear at all.

I am ready to order Mast Motors sports Black label heads and cam off of Amazon, they will be here in a few days. Then I can just take them to the dealer and have them installed. I talked with Tune Time in New Jersey and they do not want to install Livernois equipment nor their tune, so just ordering the parts from Livernois becomes a problem with who is going to do the work.

#22 ·
Do you know who you are trying to reach? I know that I had Andy reach out over the weekend to let you know he was not in the office, but he is not in sales, as he is out on the shop floor overseeing the vehicle production side of things. I can check with other members of the sales team though, just let me know who you left messages with and I will check on the status of things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.