Mystic Green Chevrolet SS Picture Thread - Page 2 - Chevy SS Forum
 215Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 162 (permalink) Old 11-20-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
The one picture showing the rear seat cup holders also shows the poor fit of the leather seat cover on the driver's seat. Like but don't love the green. Maybe next year more vibrant colors will be available instead of so many Buick-ish hues.
I noticed the seat also but figured it was just that seat as the passenger seat did not look like that. I like the green over just plan gray, but also agree they need more color choices for the price.
z51vett and SlingShot like this.

2016 Chevy SS SSB A6 sunroof only. 2009 G8 GXP : Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV8 View Post
Got these on Monday from San Antonio dealership and a thanks to David for letting kick the tires. It has a green tint in what looks like gray, wish it was out in the sun. 2014 Chevy SS Slideshow by Airmech1 | Photobucket

Haha, that is my car! I went to Gunn after the autoshow on Saturday and did paperwork and picked it up on Wednesday. The car is a beast. Thanks for the pics of my car, now stay out of it!

I've had the windows blacked out by Custom Sounds and got the wheels on order from Discount (Matte Gunmetal color.)
BigV8 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator

Whats sort of wheels you going for?
z51vett likes this.

post #14 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-10-2013, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjboyd View Post
Haha, that is my car! I went to Gunn after the autoshow on Saturday and did paperwork and picked it up on Wednesday. The car is a beast. Thanks for the pics of my car, now stay out of it!

I've had the windows blacked out by Custom Sounds and got the wheels on order from Discount (Matte Gunmetal color.)
What's the story on what appeared to be some bad stitching on the back of the drivers seat?

Tom
DD: '11 Charger R/T
My toy: '09 Solstice SOLD
My new toy: V6 Mustang MCA Perf. Package
post #15 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-10-2013, 11:47 PM

I was going with some matte bronze wheels up until this afternoon when i received a phone call about only having three of the four wheels and not being able to locate the fourth and no future production date given. So now were going with the same wheel but in a matte gunmetal color. They should be here in a week or so from the factory.

The passenger and the driver seat both have a small bulge in the seam area 2/3 of the way up (only about an inch long). Truly, it does not bother us in the least. The car is done really well (unlike the issue we had with carpet in our newer yukon, which is apparently a known issue that GM is not fixing.) We are hoping they will hurry up with a car cover and weather mats, but perhaps i can order some straight from Holden? I would definitely like to switch out the badging for Holden (sorry Bow-Tie lovers.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #16 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-11-2013, 12:59 AM

Quote:
I was going with some matte bronze wheels up until this afternoon when i received a phone call about only having three of the four wheels and not being able to locate the fourth and no future production date given. So now were going with the same wheel but in a matte gunmetal color. They should be here in a week or so from the factory.

The passenger and the driver seat both have a small bulge in the seam area 2/3 of the way up (only about an inch long). Truly, it does not bother us in the least. The car is done really well (unlike the issue we had with carpet in our newer yukon, which is apparently a known issue that GM is not fixing.) We are hoping they will hurry up with a car cover and weather mats, but perhaps i can order some straight from Holden? I would definitely like to switch out the badging for Holden (sorry Bow-Tie lovers.)
That bulge seems to be common. I've seen it in pics on a lot of different cars but I forgot to look for it on the one my dealer has in stock.

The floor mats from Holden won't work ... RHD vs LHD.

What's wrong with your Yukon carpet? What year is it?
z51vett and Jstue like this.
post #17 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-11-2013, 03:20 PM

Here is ours....

post #18 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-11-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:

You didn't have to worry about me driving it, they knew I wasn't going to buy it and I also live in South Carolina.

2016 Chevy SS SSB A6 sunroof only. 2009 G8 GXP : Sold
post #19 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-11-2013, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFWiz View Post
Here is ours....

So how does it go in the snow?
post #20 of 162 (permalink) Old 12-11-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaTia View Post
So how does it go in the snow?
Put General G-Max high performance, all season tires on last week. the wife called to me at work today to let me know how pleased she was with the new setup in the snow.

It is a good thing when the wife is happy!
RedhotFLSS likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page