2015 SS Pix in Regal Peacock Green - Page 2 - Chevy SS Forum
 78Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 07:35 AM

It seems GM needs to invest in a better color configurator. They were notoriously bad at representing the Camaro colors when it was being released and this looks very similar. Perfect blue isn't close and would dissuade me from getting that color if I didn't already know the true color.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1hawk View Post
It seems GM needs to invest in a better color configurator. They were notoriously bad at representing the Camaro colors when it was being released and this looks very similar. Perfect blue isn't close and would dissuade me from getting that color if I didn't already know the true color.
This isnt new. Its exactly the same for the 2014s. With Most car company websites the colors are off.
post #13 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 09:50 AM

Op 's looks emerald green. That's not the green I am expecting with my 15.
Google.com.au
For regal peacock green... See how dark it is.

post #14 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 09:54 AM

Regal peacock will look black at night. Thats one dark green.
post #15 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
Looks like they finally added pics to the order tracking page. They're just photoshops but it's nice to see some progress on the site. Hoping that the chrome door handles really aren't there for the 15's. Here are pics from my order tracking page in Some Like it Hot.

Interior now shows the mag ride controls too.

Love this color! It would look good with blacked out trim.
Danimal likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Want to be on the Owners Map?

Links to Owners Roll Call and Owners Map:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2014 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare. #21 of 3527, 1 of 144 in MG, #2 of 60 as optioned (sold)

2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare. #555 of 2221, 1 of 76 in Mystic Green, #9 of 18 as optioned

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP, MSM, 6M. #715 of 1829.

post #16 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 11:00 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXPaycheck View Post
Love this color! It would look good with blacked out trim.
That's the plan + the wheels! I've been scouring the web for real pics of Holden's in that color. Found a couple but the lighting is kind of meh. Gone as far as searching Holden dealer's inventory in hopes of finding a MY15. I think this will be one of those colors that you really don't appreciate until you see it in real life.

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow

2015 SS, M6, SLIHRM. No roof, no spare. #1295, 5 of 7
American Racing Headers w/cats, Rotofab CAI, LMS tune

post #17 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 11:41 PM

The night I ordered my car the sales guy gave me the color chart for all 2015 Chevy's and I noticed that Jungle Green is just a hair darker than the Chevy Spark color 'Lime.' I took a picture of the two next to eachother but can't upload it from my iPad. But if you want to know what that color looks like, just find a Spark in lime, they're very close. Also, autobytel.com has a "builder" that shows the photoshopped colors, which are way off, but at least you get a general idea.

2015 Jungle Green M6 SS - picked up 4/4/15
2006 Cyclone Gray M6 GTO - sold due to growing family and have missed it ever since!
2013 Kawasaki Concours 14

Last edited by TJHulkSS; 11-14-2014 at 11:54 PM.
post #18 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 11:49 PM

ImageUploadedByAG Free1416023344.703835.jpg scratch that, I just needed to do it through the app.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Makss and 037 like this.

2015 Jungle Green M6 SS - picked up 4/4/15
2006 Cyclone Gray M6 GTO - sold due to growing family and have missed it ever since!
2013 Kawasaki Concours 14
post #19 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-15-2014, 12:49 AM

It's about time we got some truly accurate images of Perfect Blue and Royal Peacock Green, the latter of which is quickly becoming my favorite.

I'm dissapointed in PB, actually. It was expecting something a bit darker and luxurious, which I would've pulled the order trigger already on, however it just seems to be too bright and obnoxious.

Heck, maybe I'm just getting old.

Either way, it's great to see some more accurate pics! Thanks!
post #20 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-15-2014, 03:40 AM

Easiest place to see actual colours is www.carsales.com.au. Search for Holden, Commodore then select search, Then use the refine search on the left to select VF as the series.
Matstock4 likes this.

Last edited by isszy; 11-15-2014 at 03:42 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy SS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page