Chevy SS Forum banner

SS Roll Call

SS Owners Roll call

223K views 2K replies 704 participants last post by  bob_t442 
#1 · (Edited)
Just an update that I have now closed the pole as it is getting busy on here. You can still add yourself to the ownership ranks by posting in this thread and Diehard will update the map.

You can still add yourself to this thread if you have ordered or are waiting for your SS aswell

#7 ·
I am considering. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be living stateside next year and then I'll make the leap.

Reactions: Commodoreman2000
#16 ·
Red, bought 12-12-13, Austin Texas, had 17 miles at delivery with test drive, I was their first SS sale. Paid $45,700 (sunroof, no spare) before GM card and USAA rebates.

Very happy with the car, keeping my eye on prices, discounts, etc going forward. The dealer I bought mine from now shows the "internet price" for their black one they had (same options) for $500 less than what I paid on mine, and I got appx 1k off MSRP on mine. I'm going to ask my sales guy about that, he is the internet manager! On another thread the Chevy Rep said she thinks the orders for a 2014 have ended, and she doesn't know when 2015 starts.

Reactions: z51vett
#18 ·
Buy date: 11-27-2013
White, sunroof and spare wheel
952 mls so far.
Houston, TX

Loving it - looks really odd with two child seats in the back...

Luke

#26 ·
It's only because it is one of the only two options available on this car, besides the color. And it's been noted that for the price, it is a steal to order with the car as opposed to buying one afterward.
But I really doubt the spare tire would make or break a deal for the person who is buying the SS. :eek:k:

Reactions: hdt176
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.