Chevy SS Forum banner

New 2015 Chevrolet SS available

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  oldstlye81 
#1 · (Edited)
2015 Phantom Black Metallic, automatic, 910 miles, sunroof & spare tire.
This car is a GM Special Event vehicle.

Management here asked me to see if I can find new home for it. It has been here too long.

Please contact by phone (817-251-4106) or email (myron@classicchevrolet.com) or PM.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Curious, if new then how does it have 910 on it already? If I did not move recently I'd be interested...

#4 ·
This car was a GM Special Event vehicle. GM folks used it for display and other functions. When GM was done with it, they sold it to us. It was never titled and therefore still new.

Since my dealership is the #1 volume dealership in the entire country, GM sells vehicles to us after events such as the Texas State Fair and events at Texas Motor Speedway. For an example, I now have 19 Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition trucks last used as courtesy vehicles for NASCAR drivers from the recent race. We normally stock 2500+ vehicles and adding these vehicles does not cause a problem.

#5 ·
I have a buddy seriously interested in the car. Just sent you a PM on the matter. Hopefully it can get done.

#6 ·
This one found a home yesterday. Thanks to all that contacted me.

Reactions: RedhotFLSS
#7 ·
Curious what the price was?

I was in TX for an event a few years ago and the vehicles ended up at other dealers. They weren't hammered on etc in case anyone was wondering.

#8 · (Edited)
... not as cheap as you think and incentives do not apply to 'Autoshow/event' vehicles if bought direct from the show/event at it's conclusion. Auctioned vehicles on the other hand are not super deals as you would know from punching them up being an employee.

Example:

Last year of CTS-V sportwagons GM used them at almost every show to sell them. The last Philadelphia Auto Show had a red one and a dealer buddy bought it off the show floor for the 'standard deal' $3000 under. Incentives/GM card points did not apply so it was no steal at the time. It had <200 miles, the driver's seat needed new covers; it rattled like heck and the back wheel wells had a lot of rubber which matched the wear on the back tires! Everyone that moved it smoked 'em!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.