Chevy SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SS Domed Emblems for WeatherTech FloorLiners **SOLD OUT**

34K views 179 replies 86 participants last post by  F150toSS 
#1 · (Edited)
Final run is SOLD OUT

These SS emblems are made by Dometag and have their Elephant Snot adhesive backing.

Domed Labels Composition | DomeTag Dome Labels

The cost is $5.00 each plus $2.00 postage for up to 4 emblems. I'm located in Mankato, Minnesota and will be shipping them using the US Postal Service. If interested, please pm with the order quantity and your email so I can send a Paypal request. I will ship them to the shipping address linked to your Paypal account unless you inform me otherwise.

It might seem obvious to some, but you should clean the surface of the floorliners with alcohol or some other solvent after removing the Weathertech emblems. Allow the floorliners to dry completely before putting the new tags in place, and use plenty of pressure. Also keep in mind the orientation of the emblem so the "SS" isn't upside down.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Only my front and trunk liners have the labels, so that makes 3 total. What I'm not sure of is if Weathertech has changed the design of the back seat liner at some point, I just know that mine doesn't have any emblems.

#10 ·
Got mine today - they look great. Thanks!

Question: do the Weathertech emblems just pull off? These don't go over top, do they? Or do they?

Tim

#22 ·

Attachments

#15 ·
Mine arrived today, as well. And the timing was perfect since I installed new foot well lights just yesterday!

Thanks, Boomer!

And the extra one I bought went on the new billet ABS cover from Maverick Man Carbon which also just arrived today. :grin

#29 ·
I wish it would, it would make everything simpler for getting this stuff made. Keep in mind, I'm not a graphics geek, I'm just a guy who has an SS and wanted some custom labels for a reasonable amount of $.
To generalize a bit, a vector graphic image will stay sharp and crisp no matter the size. It could be the size of a quarter or as large as a billboard and it will still look sharp to your eye. You might notice that if you click on the SSV attachment, you can see some pixelation or fuzziness to the image. A vector file would be nice and crisp.

I'm surprised we don't have any graphic designers on this site. They would be able to just whip those images up in a few clicks of their mouse. I'll keep searching.

#38 ·
All paid orders have been sent, thanks for being patient with the regular mail service.

Panda SS put together an SSV logo for a possible run of those labels. It turns out it isn't a vector file, but the Dometag rep said it was usable. I'm still waiting to see a vector file that Matell has of the logo to compare differences in the final renderings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.