Heron White Chevrolet SS Picture Thread

402K views 1K replies 302 participants last post by  1Evil55 
#1 ·
Post Pictures of your Heron White Chevrolet SS Here

See less See more
#263 ·
I unfriend you. :)

#266 · (Edited)
I just ordered a Heron White 2016 a few weeks ago. Hope I made the right decision. The 2016 build is just now up on the Chevrolet site. This gives a few more views of the car in white. My thoughts:

1. The 2016 with the new front end, etc looks slightly more aggressive--not bad.
2. The wheels are ok, gives it a different look, kind of faster looking--not bad, just different.
3. The red brembo brakes--nice, especially on the white.--not so much the green colors--weird.
3. The hood vents--this I don't know--they stand out a lot on the white car. After researching as much as I could with Holden etc. for white SSV or the like with hood vents. I came to terms with it. They are ok, but it is almost too aggressive/flashy.

The car looks really good from the rear 3/4 view IMHOP.
The hood vents? I still don't know.

Attachments

#267 ·
The combination of changes does give it a more aggressive look. Enjoy the hood vents. I'm sure they will grow on you. This car in person always exceeds expectations from photos. What Holden has done enhances the personality of the car without going too far. I feel the car delivers way more than it hints at, pre 2016.

#274 · (Edited)
here is a quick video of my SS being driven off the auto train, I live in Florida and bought the closest 2015 manual heron white available up in Nazareth, PA. So I hitched an overnight ride on the auto train to save over 800 miles.

#283 ·
Welcome to the forum ndanville!

#292 ·
Guess where I went.

lotsa wasps at the top of first lighthouse..they don't seem to sting anyone... Did you meet the big orange cat at the Okracoke lighthouse?? Surely you passed forum member OBX on your way...

Reactions: 14SS#4446
#288 · (Edited)
No it was flooded around the base. If you are asking about the Ocracoke light, the ferry to Cedar Island was due in 15 minutes.

The road down was an experience. I was one of the first four to make the trip after the road opened.

#290 · (Edited)
thought this looked cool today.

Attachments